• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Muscled male character.

zenois

Reaction score
Muscled male character.

Ok I am not sure if this has been asked or not so sorry if it has, but did not see it when searching. I got the collectors edition of Fable 2 when it first came out. I used the house cheat before it was fixed to max out a male characters stats. He did not really get much size at all from having max in all the str stats.

He was tall and had the will lines though. Have tried messing around with some other characters after they patched stuff, and it does not seem to mater what I do the male character remains rather skinny. Is there any trick to making him look like the hulk?

I don't want him fat just really muscular, and can never seem to get him past like swimmer build.

Did Lions Head put in some type of graphic nerf? If you cheat your character does not look right, or did I get like a broken copy of the game.

Also if cheating is not the reason I can't get my male character hulk like, how do you use the 2 controller trick to switch the stats off one character to another? Never can seem to get that to work.

Mad Money Z

If I was a penguin...
Reaction score
Re: Muscled male character.

Well this should be under the "Help" Section of the forums. There is where you would have a better chance of finding someone to help.