• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

music :)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Old Red Eyes Is Back by Beautiful South, then again it has been my fav song for a good few years.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Whuuu oh, a music thread. You gotta watch out with those things; it has happened too much before that everyone would rage over eachothers music tastes!

Aaaaanyway, my favorite song at the moment? That must be, uhmmmm ...Ja pimeys laskeutui by Shade Empire. For some reason they decided to do it in French...

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Whuuu oh, a music thread. You gotta watch out with those things; it has happened too much before that everyone would rage over eachothers music tastes!

*Cough* CheezMcNasty *Cough*

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Horizon to Zenith by Human Abstract, or Sun of Nothing by Between the Buried and Me.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Stay by Shakespear's Sister.

DON'T JUDGE ME

EDIT: Oh, and Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice. I've been playing it over and over.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
This too Shall Pass - OK Go
Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan

*Cough* CheezMcNasty *Cough*
*Cough* Exactly *Cough*
Whoa, man, you got me sick!
to set the record straight, i didn't rage at all in the last thread.
i ranted and made everyone else rage which made it end in a massive explosion.

if either one of you would care to go reread the thread yourselves, i'd be happy to discuss the details.
as for you hermit, you're just angry because i made you rage hardcore in chat almost a year ago.

not to worry, i'll keep my mouth shut this time around. everyone can go listen to whatever they want without uncle cheez telling them what's what ;)

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
as for you hermit, you're just angry because i made you rage hardcore in chat almost a year ago.

not to worry, i'll keep my mouth shut this time around. everyone can go listen to whatever they want without uncle cheez telling them what's what ;)

No hard feelings bro, I just love my 80's rock is all. Its my lifeline and such.

Man-hug?

Stay by Shakespear's Sister.

DON'T JUDGE ME

:w00t: that song..... :'( *goes and listens to it*

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
No hard feelings bro, I just love my 80's rock is all. Its my lifeline and such.

Man-hug?

manhug2.jpg

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
to set the record straight, i didn't rage at all in the last thread.
i ranted and made everyone else rage which made it end in a massive explosion.
if either one of you would care to go reread the thread yourselves, i'd be happy to discuss the details.

I dunnno what happened, but I know there have been things going on rather furiously, and Hermit said 'CheezMcNASTY', so I figured ''Was it him? Could have been.''.