• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My game froze and now everything is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Literally everything I had is gone. I have no weapons, not even the ones left to me by the previous hero. No clothes, no tattoos, no hairstyles, nothing. And it sent me back to right after I became king. But whenever I buy something it doesn't show up in my sanctuary. Pardon me but what the **** just happened? I can't fix this, can I?

MisterKittie

Reaction score
sound like you corrupted your save some how. best bet would be to reset. if you need help restarting i got spare weapons and clothes and junk you can have if that helps but it sounds like your pretty much screwed :X

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Thanks, you're awesome. I'm starting anew. Again. I should be fine but I appreciate it. The thing I really regret losing is the military outfit from the Mourningwood demon door. I worked so hard for that =/

MisterKittie

Reaction score
lol i have it, you can have it if you want i mean im gona start over again soon anyways and i dont want to transfer all my clothes haha

ohvegeta

Reaction score
That'd be awesome, thank you so much! What makes this whole situation even more unfortunate is that this was my first ever experience with xbox live. I'm not sure how we would go about that. Do I just give you my gamertag or do we have to meet in the game? I wouldn't be **** to co-op with right now (since I have to start over) but we could do that :)

MisterKittie

Reaction score
lol well if you know how to add me on xbox my gamertag is xMisterKittiex if you dont know how then give me yours and ik how to add you. but yea i mean i can give you whatever you need or want and i can help with your story and what not so it should be pretty easy on you this time around :p my first character save got corrupt too :O cost me 26 different weapons and everything else i had. so ik how you feel lol and i had a rough time getting the money to get started but i looked at it like this. i love fable so losing my stuff just gives me a reason to play it more :p

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Aww thanks! I'll add you. My gamertag is: Kronwalled. I'll send you a request later and if you want we could co-op :)

MisterKittie

Reaction score
of course we will haha. im online right now infact lol im sending you a request now then :p

ohvegeta

Reaction score
Sweet! I have some writing to do before I can get on live but I will hopefully see you on soon. I'll send you a message :)

MisterKittie

Reaction score
sounds good to me. im kinda sleepy right now so idk if ill be on much longer but well see hahaha

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
This is why I have flash drives with my save games from many of my games. Might wanna look into them if this is the second time you've had to restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.