• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Hero

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score
Re: My Hero

Chapter 8- Quest Card "I'm Blank," Blank said to the Guild-master. "Welcome Blank, hello Zane. Glad to see your alive," The Guild-master said. *** Blank told the Guild-master about the Zoro Bats. He forgot to tell him about Cat. *** "He sounds a little better than you Zane when you first started. Would you like to-Oh yes, if you want more heroes, you better leave a quest card,". Blank and Zane did.***Zoro Bats are big, but weak. Blank didn't know that they were weak. He thought he did something great. Blank is now forgetting about girls. He forgot to tell about Cat. Is he getting big for his small head?*** END OF CHAPTER 8-QUEST CARD

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

This is Blank.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Chapter 9- Heroes Zane and Blank went back to Oakvale. Zane tech Blank everything he knew about melee attacks. In Oakvale everyone heard about Blank. How he beat the Zoro Bats. 3 days had past since they began training. One night he dream that he was evil. He dream that he killed Cat and Bully, and the whole village. Then the next night, he dream that he was good. He help everyone. On the last day, a few heroes came to protect the village. Cat said to Blank,"Be careful! You don't know whats going to happen,". Blank didn't say anything because he was nervous. The smell of fear arose in the air. The men where going to fight. Zane's gray hair was swiftly moving with the air. The battle was about to begin. The other 5 heros were young, and look like a good guy. One was named Puppy, one was named Check, one was named Biggs, one was named Barbinzon, and the last one was a girl named Whisper. Whisper was famous for things Blank didn't know about. She looked ready. This made Blank more ready. BOOM!!!! "The gates have been smashed down,EVERYONE READY?". END OF CHAPTER 9- HEROS

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

Please double check your lines before there posted :p Zane tech Blank
you need to make sure the correction is the CORRECT one lol.

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

My spell checker didn't pick it up....