• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

MY idea of "being at most evil or good"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Pakman

Reaction score
MY idea of "being at most evil or good"

so heres my idea(ready!?GOOD!!YAY!)ok so while on your adventure to become a down right satan(get this)when you actually achieve that goal,you get your own little hell dimension or if your good a heaven dimension,and no you wont be able to get both my idea includes that if you reach god type FIRST thats your dimension house..thing,no getting the cool hot fiery place for you mr. nice guy!(what im saying is,the first morph you achieve FIRST will be your dimension,so say im at full evil first,i get the hell dimension,i work my way up to god type and NOPE!sorry,no heaven for you mr.bad guy!)

discuss

archonwarrior3

skorms bane
Reaction score
Re: MY idea of "being at most evil or good"

pretty cool idea acctually but then if you are evil but turn good does that mean you would have a good guy in hell? or would the dimension change?

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

hmm..you raise a good point..ok the dimension would change thanks to you(no attitude intended)

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

To the changing thing, how about each time you change your moral's to good or evil your heaven/hell downgrades a bit, till finally it become water washed and stupid.
It makes people CHOOSE there side.

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Whats the point of this dimension?

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Kind of like your own pad or something :p It beats the old homes you had in fable 2, i hated decorating those things.

Mr. Jacob

Reaction score

+repWow thats a cool idea i would totally like to have that thing in F3

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

a reasonable version of what your saying, it to add a morph to the guild, since that is basically your base and where you control albion and aurora from the map table.
so evil choices make a fiery hell-looking guild, neutral choices make a normal guild, and good choices make a golden heavenly guild?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i like the idea, but what about people who prefer to remain neutral? who don't try to be one of the extremes but rather just make choices on a whim? you would have them miss out on their "dimension...?"
that seems a little contradicting to the whole "be who you want to be" aspect of fable.
:/

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score

well, its its appearance, being neutral would have a neutral looking guild which based on the looks of the guild already shown in the interview, i'm sure players would still be happy.

or perhaps an upgrade option like fable 1

Status
Not open for further replies.