• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Ideas For Fable IV and V

Wardragon

Reaction score
I agree with Raiden, but Gray Fox was superior. ^^

But, on topic here, I believe that we should bring back the childhood playthrough.
Along with having a pet option:
When you're younger, you visit an exotic petstore or (seeing as you will most likely royalty) go on a trip to some jungle.
Getting a baby:
Bird, Dog, Larger cat (Tiger or Lion), or Monkey.
Perhaps something else, though I cannot think as of this moment.

bassemandere

Reaction score
Well what i think:
1. Keep fast travel, i dont really use it at all as i want the experience, but it has been helpfull if i was stuck. That has happend some times thats why i want to keep the option.

2. I like the idea of getting horses (mounts)

3. An big wish of me is, many more diffrent ways cloth but make it usefull to.
I mean unless what you wear, all cloths dont bid defence like if an enemy hit on you and armor has 10% defence, an 100 hit on you would then only make 90 hits on you.
I hope you see my point.

4. like many already said the wheel, i want it back.

5. Make the world bigger maybe new countrys, where you risk war if you deside wrong.
i mean let the storylind end diffrent after the choice.

6. Many more kind enemys, maybe even get old ones back like Fable TLC. there was wasp and waspqueen and other monsters who not was in the fable 2 and 3.

7. Let your kids be able to be teenager to, and grownups (where they move out) and you get more space for new kids (even as grownups you will be able to see that is your kids)
And maybe make quests for that to.

8. By create caracter options about your look, and as some new an choice between 3-5 dogs in race.

9. an new Job idea: Fishing as far i remember i have not seen that.

10. House idea, like we can change lets say an 2 star bed to an 5 star bed, i want an option for change inside wall, colors and style like wood wall, stone wall, or the color.

11. and last let the time change after weeks. so 13 weeks spring 13 weeks summer 13 weeks fall and
13 weeks winter so like day and night all can change :) (almost like knothole island in fable 2) just like real life :)

Like my ideas, if not why?

gamer 117

Reaction score
they should just make a other dlc for fable 2 to fable 3 where it stretches from you ruling bowerstone to you dying on your death bed. also give the ability to make choices like the ones you did when you first became king in fable 3 since they effect everyone in ablion .also mix it with your time with Walter and having Logan and the hero of bright wall.also allowing you to go to every corner of abilon.

bassemandere

Reaction score
As i wrote before. (i would like mounts)

The next fable game has horses to ride, in fact you ride as the hero and on the road to albion there is darkness on way to destroy albion, there you meet the seer theresa (or how its spelled) lol there you pick her up.

Im really a fan of fable 1-3.... im really unsure about the next game as it is an kinect game.
I hope we get an game after that played by controller.

brandiebombshell

Reaction score
In response to the numerous posts saying you can't be good and save everyone, I did. All you have to do is work very hard and own most of the property in albion and Aurora. It takes a bit longer but as the game takes less then twelve hours to finish anyway who cares?
Also more customization would be awesome. Let us decide what our heroes look like, from the length of their hair to the shoes they wear.
And can we see some difference in the npcs please. If you did that then implementing a Sims esque genetics system for when a hero reproduces would produce truly unique results. And if the kids could grow up you could play as them in fable V *cough*keepthetimeframesclose*cough* it would be awesome.
Fable III had some high points but I was overall disappointed with the game. Especially with the complete disappearence of will. What kind of sorcerer hero needs gauntlets to cast spell for goodness sake.
Oh and one last thing, can we interact with other main characters finally, please. I would have liked the option for my hero to have married ben Finn. They would have made pretty babies. ;)

bassemandere

Reaction score
Thats old known news that Fable:TJ not is the number 4 but a side game only, and they made it to test / make it possible to play roleplay games with kinect to :)