• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My rant!

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score
Re: My rant!

PS2 is getting cheaper yes, but still active. The ps 3 is still pretty expensive for the average 'just kill some time before work and/or bed'

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Freakydreamer;310991 said:
PS2 is getting cheaper yes, but still active. The ps 3 is still pretty expensive for the average 'just kill some time before work and/or bed'
Heck, the PS2 is selling more than the PS3 due to the price cut to I think $99

Freakydreamer

Magically Delicious
Reaction score

Yep $99. My friend wanted to buy a gaming system. he has not bought one since sega. So we went to Soul Sucker Walmart and it was $99

M

Marshtoad

I read some EMG.. Or GameInformer.. I cant rlly remember.
But it stated that PS2 is selling more than any system, including the XBOX360 and the PS3. It said that most americans have a PS2, and not any other system excluding computer. The games are cheaper, and they may be a have a little less quality and work put into them, but they are still great games;
Such as the RPG games on PS2. Like Champions 1 & 2, or Baldurs Gate or even Maximo and Jak3.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I have a Game Cube, hate the controller. To me nothing beats the Xbox 360, for game quality.:)

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

moonfever;311027 said:
I have a Game Cube, hate the controller. To me nothing beats the Xbox 360, for game quality.:)
My gamecube controller has a turbo button :lol: I bought it from GameStop for like $20

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Joe McBob;311038 said:
My gamecube controller has a turbo button :lol: I bought it from GameStop for like $20

That sounds like something I need to look into. But I would miss my friends online.:( Think I will stick to the 360.^_^

H

Hexen_Harlot

Get one of those downloady cartridges for DS, you download games, and then oput them on an SD card which goes into the cartridge. Really cheap and easy way to play Japanese games that we never got to play :3

Do you play Fire Emblem? FE:Radiant Dawn on Wii is one of the best games I have EVER played, try that one.