• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Signature Collection

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: My Signature Collection

I'm studying quantum physics and ICT application development with a minor of multimedia. We're busy with editing videos and whatnot, moreso than actual graphic design. I just do this as a thing to do when I have some spare time. Most of it I've learnt from reading (video) tutorials and friends.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

siggybattle.png

Signature for the battle/SotW.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

SotW at FileFront. Didn't turn out as expected, but does that ever happen in my case? I doubt it. Had troubles trying to blend the render due to the flames.

moviessotw.png

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

SotW horror theme. The background kind of got messed up with a flare lens I misplaced, and somehow couldn't revert the action, so I had to delete the BG. Couldn't be arsed to start anew so I just messed the background even further. :lol:

sotwhorror.png

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

Gakoyu Ojima;426337 said:
SotW at FileFront. Didn't turn out as expected, but does that ever happen in my case? I doubt it. Had troubles trying to blend the render due to the flames.

moviessotw.png

Pretty good. That actually reminds me of a sig that was made by a guy I used to game with. Here it is:

sigbattle15winnerremnange1.jpg

Gakoyu Ojima;430891 said:
SotW horror theme. The background kind of got messed up with a flare lens I misplaced, and somehow couldn't revert the action, so I had to delete the BG. Couldn't be arsed to start anew so I just messed the background even further. :lol:

sotwhorror.png

Damn, now that is good. +rep

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

You have some good works here Ojima, how long have you been doing graphic design?

I particularly like these 3 signatures here, they just stand out to me. I really like the blending in the Star Wars signature and I can see your use of text has been improved as well.

gothicsetting.png

skull.png

sotwswsharpened.png

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Thanks for the compliments. :lol:

Well, I haven't been doing graphic design that long actually. I was more busy with site graphics than signatures and the likes. But I guess a year or two or so? It's a random guess. Personally I don't like most of my collection, but that's probably because it's my own work I guess.

Cheers. :)

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Gakoyu Ojima;430949 said:
Thanks for the compliments. :lol:

Well, I haven't been doing graphic design that long actually. I was more busy with site graphics than signatures and the likes. But I guess a year or two or so? It's a random guess. Personally I don't like most of my collection, but that's probably because it's my own work I guess.

Cheers. :)

You're welcome. A year or two is good experience.

The artist is his own biggest critic, I get that way with many of my own works. Believe it or not, I'm actually not that good with website design at all.