• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

my signature

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
my signature

ok i tried making a sig for the #21 sig battle but i have 2 problems. 1 i don't know how to put it on the forums and 2 is its not very good. any help??

Azer249

Reaction score
Re: my signature

Right to put it on the forums register on this site http://s764.photobucket.com/home/Azer249/index and then upload your photo to is once you have done that copy the img code it will look like this

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx285/Azer249/Untitled-19.jpg[/IMG*]

Then i will tell you how to improve :)

Rano

Legend
Reaction score

Go to www.tinypic.com.

By "File" click "Browse"

Select the sig you want to upload.

And then click "Upload Now"

It will ask to fill in a security code fill it in and then again click "Upload Now". (It's just to verify if you're human.)

Once done that you need to copy the 4th link which is given it's called "Direct link for layouts"
So copy and paste it in the quick reply box. Then add
. Replace the star with the link.

EDIT: Or just copy paste the 2nd link it's called "IMG code for Forums & Message board" Then it's done to.

Then you're done.. It's Easy as that. And about it not being very good wait for a while I will make a thread about how to make sigs.

GOOD LUCK!

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score

ok here it is

sigalmostcomplete.jpg

edit: the quality looks alot crappier for some reason. anyway nopw some tips to improve it??

Azer249

Reaction score

Right Heres a list of things to improve

1) Make the white image less pixilated and keep it at its natural crop level do this by holding shift when resizing.

2) Mess around with effects and try and get the image to blend together like my signature.

3) Take the black splodge out the backround and find a higher quality gun picture.

4) Improve text with blending and find a suitable font eg black and impact?

Other than that its good it has a lot of potential and could be a very good signature :)
Also download paint.net if you havent got it i used to have that only just got photoshop :)

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score

Maybe make it a one-liner quote instead of two-liner. If you could make a bit of red around the mafiosi it would look pretty cool.

Good quote. Strange one though, because in the book The Godfather, Michael Corleone stresses the opposite, that it is personal, every bit of it is personal, and then Sonny commends him for realizing that although it is personal, it must be handled as business. Coppola must have wanted to get his point across as quickly as possible.

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score

haha i only just noticed how bad and pixelated it was and thanks for the tips guys