• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My Star Wars Fan Fiction

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
My Star Wars Fan Fiction

Well, Dark Drakan told me that I could post any kind of fan fiction here, so I decided to post some of my Star Wars fan fiction here.

As I said once or twice before, I RPed with some other people on Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. These are the bios of a few characters I created. Star Wars fans, tell me how I did. :D

Name: Drago Xiarr
Alias: Shadow
Species: Human
Homeworld: Naboo
Known Masters: Darth Vader
Force Sensitive: Yes
Weapon of Choice: Dual Red Wrist Lightsabers and Tenloss DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle
Bio:
Drago was born on Naboo during the Clone Wars. He lived there with his parents until he was seven years old, at which time the new Galactic Empire stormed the capital city of Theed, murdering thousands of royal guards, and eventually assassinated Queen Apailana. During this battle, many Naboo citizens, including Drago and his family, sought refuge. The Imperials had shuttles on the outskirts of the city taking refugees away from their home, but when Drago and his family got there, the shuttle they tried to board only had room for one more, so Drago's mother let him go, hoping he would survive. When the shuttle landed on an Imperial space station, he quickly found out that they were not taking in refugees, but now forcing the refugees to work for the Empire, so he was forced into the Imperial Academy, where he graduated years later.

After working as an officer in many different locations for two years, he was ordered to report to the star destroyer currently being occupied by Darth Vader, and work there for three weeks. During these three weeks, Vader noticed strong, untapped force power within Drago, and decided to train him to be an assassin for the Empire, one who uses the force to cloak, and sneak up behind the target for a clean kill. He was not only trained to do this, but he was also trained in assassinating from afar with a rifle, and in using his special wrist lightsabers that could be hidden to hide the fact that he is an assassin. Once his few years of training were complete, he started his assassination work for the Empire. His only weaknesses were that he was not fully trained in actual lightsaber combat, and his core and dark force abilities had much to be desired, but he would most likely not need these skills, for he was now a master of stealth.

After about a year of general assassin work, he was assigned to be the personal assassin of a sith named Perth Valor. The entire crew on Valor's star destroyer hated him, and it didn't take Drago long to figure out why. Valor abused his crew members with the power of the force, much like Vader did when choking officers who did something he didn't like. After Drago started working for Valor, he too became one of the usual subjects for abuse, so he rallied all the officers on board for a revolt against the sith that had caused them so much pain. It started when Drago was on the bridge with Valor, and pulled his lightsabers on him. They started fighting as all the officers started shooting the stormtroopers, who would never do anything disloyal to their master. Soon, all the stormtroopers were dead, and Valor had disengaged Drago for brief moments to kill the officers, and it was now only Drago and Valor fighting on the bridge. Because of Drago's lack of general lightsaber skills, he was bested, and laid on the ground as he waited for Valor to deliver the final blow. Just then, the door to the bridge was blown open, and six officers came rushing in, shooting at Valor. Drago used this opportunity to get up, cloak, run behind Valor, and do what he was trained to do: assassinate. He stabbed Valor right in the back as he became visible again, and started running out with the remaining officers. The surviving rebels took every ship out of the hangar, and engaged the Imperial reinforcements in space combat. Unfortunatelly, Drago was no pilot, so he was hit badly by an Imperial fighter, and started hurdling toward a nearby planet as the star destroyer behind him broke in half and was continuously bombarded by the Imperials until there was nothing left. Drago crash landed, and soon realized that what this planet was. It was the Wookiee homework Kashyyyk. He remained there for a few years befriending Wookiees, and sharing a common hatred of the Empire with them. During his time there, he improved his lightsaber skills and core and dark force powers. Drago had been presumed dead by the Empire.

In 4 ABY, when the Empire had been dismantled, Drago decided to leave Kashyyyk, and use his skills to earn himself money. He was now a freelance assassin. Since this line of work required him to be incredibley secretive, he created an alias for himself to use whenever it was needed. He would be known to many as Shadow. He had also been completely forgotten by the Empire.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Keveer Quillian
Species: Kaleesh
Homeworld: Kalee
Known Masters: Shaak Ti
Weapon of Choice: Green and Yellow Dual Lightsabers
Bio:
Keveer was born not very long before the Huk War on Kalee started. As an infant and child, he lived through various attacks and battles, and when the war was finally over, he, like most other Kaleesh at the time, was struggling to survive due to limited resources. He knew he had to get off the planet in search of a new life, for all his family and friends were dead.

When he heard that one of the greatest Kaleesh war heros, Qymaen Jai Sheelal (General Grievous), was leaving to join the Sepratist movement, he quickly found the ship that was taking the new general, and stowed away on it. He remained on the ship after it landed on a Sepratist base, and Grievous had exited. He waited there until the ship was taken to an actual planet, where he could start his new life. The ship eventaully landed on Felucia to bring supplies to a remote sepratist outpost there. Keveer stealthily exited the ship, and remained on Felucia as it flew away.

For years Keveer lived on Felucia fighting off Acklays, flesh-eating diseases, and the occasional Republic clone trooper that thought he was a primitive Felucian inhabitant ready to rip the Republic invaders to shreds. He was finally rid of the clone troopers and the trade federation battle droids once order 66 came down, and the war had ended. Not long after these troops had left the planet's surface, he encountered a new being. It was jedi master Shaak Ti. She had escaped from the jedi temple on Coruscant and fled to Felucia. She would not let the jedi die out, so she trained many force sensitives in the ways of the jedi in hiding on Felucia. Keveer was among them. Keveer learned to do many great things with the power of the force, and even constructed his own lightsaber using a green crystal he found in a cave there. Once he was able to use the force, he found life on Felucia to be much easier.

In 2 BBY, after Darth Vader's secret apprentice, Galen Marek, completed his mission to kill Master Shaak Ti, Keveer was spotted hiding behind a giant flower. He had just arrived, but was too late to help her, and only ended up viewing her death. Marek sensed that Keveer was strong in the force, and knew that his master would be pleased if he eliminated a second jedi, so he attacked. Keveer fought valiantly, but knew he was not strong enough to defeat his master's killer. He ran deep into the fungal forests, and found an acklay. He mind controled it into grabbing him by his legs, and slamming him down onto the ground. Afterwards, he didn't move a muscle in hopes that Marek would think that he was dead, but it wasn't until after Marek had shocked the acklay with lightning and sliced its head off so he would not be next that he found his plan had worked. A sense of accomplishment came across Marek as he started back to his ship. After this unfortunate day, Keveer noticed that Shaak Ti's other apprentice, Maris Brood, was beginning to become more brutal and corrupt. As he meditated one day, he had a vision of the future. He saw Marris being seduced by the dark side, and also saw Imperial development in the area he was living in. He knew that he must survive if the jedi order was to survive, so he fled, unannounced to Maris.

Years later, after Keveer learned that the Empire was truely dismantled, and that the second death star had been destroyed, he came out of hiding to find Luke Skywalker, and along with a few other surviving jedi, helped him reestablish the jedi order on Yavin 4. Once there, he built a second lightsaber, one with a handle identical to that of his green lightsaber, but containing a yellow crystal.

I have more of these that I might post later.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score
Re: My Star Wars Fan Fiction

Very good. Repos for you.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: My Star Wars Fan Fiction

Oi, here are a few more for those who are interested.

Name: TX 124
Alias: Ark
Species: Human (Clone)
Homeworld: Kamino
Known Masters: Sheyvan
Weapon of Choice: Single Red Lightsaber
Bio:
In 17 BBY, Darth Sidious ordered the creation of a squad of force-sensitive stormtroopers to be cloned from one of his hands, Sa Cuis, and trained by another named Sheyvan. Sheyvan used these stormtroopers to revolt against Darth Vader aboard a Lambda-class shuttle above Coruscant. Sheyvan was killed along with all but one of the force-sensitive stormtroopers. One trooper with the serial number TX 124, nicknamed Ark, rushed to the escape pods as Darth Vader finished off the last of his brothers. He got in an escape pod as Vader started to approach him. Vader readied his saber, and stabbed at the escape pod Ark had gotten into just after it had launched. He landed on Coruscant, and had no choice other than to start a new life there evading detection by the Empire. He became a freelance mercenary, and kept his stormtrooper armor in case he was hired for any Imperial infiltration missions. He also built a new lightsaber with his same crystal, one that the Empire wouldn't recognize as the lightsaber he and his brothers wielded.

Years later, after he was well-known in the area he lived in, he recieved a job destroying an Imperial space station orbiting Coruscant. He was told he would need to use his stormtrooper armor to infiltrate the station, and destroy it from the inside. He was given a time and a place where an Imperial shuttle would be taking off from Coruscant, and landing on the station. He was also told that there would be someone else going undercover as well, and this person would be acting as an Imperial officer on the same shuttle he was supposed to board.

Keeping his lightsaber tucked away under his armor, Ark blended in with the squad of stormtroopers boarding the shuttle, and got on safely. During the flight up to the station, he saw a suspicious-looking officer standing in the corner, and wanted to find out if it was the man he was told about. He walked over to the man and said, "Uh, excuse me-" He was cut off. "Are you Torin's mercenary?" the man whispered quickly. He answered with a quiet "yes," and was cut off again by the undercover officer. "Good," he whispered. " Now stop speaking to me, we don't want to look suspicious." Ark did as the man asked, and stepped away, only to fall backwards as the shuttle landed at their destination. As he exited with the stormtroopers, an officer greeted them and said, "Good job on Coruscant today, men. Now go change out of your armor, you're on break." As he took off his helmet in the changing room, two other stormtroopers began to look at him. "Is there a problem?" he asked. "You don't look like any of the templates we're cloned from," one stormtrooper replied. "I'm, uh...I'm from a new template," Ark said back. The stormtroopers began whispering to each other. "Don't they usually tell us when we're gettin' some new guys?" "Usually? they always do. Something weird is going on here, and I bet if we report this guy, we'll get some recognition." The two troopers walked around the corner out of the changing room, and in a matter of seconds, an Imperial officer came back around the same corner and said to Ark, "Trooper, come with me now." Ark put his helmet back on, and followed the officer to the bridge. Once they arrived, the officer spoke to the commander in charge of the station, and then was dismissed. The commander turned around and asked Ark for his serial number. Ark nervously blurted out his old one from years ago. "TX 124," he said. The commander typed it into his computer, and only glanced at Ark's file before he knew what to do. "This is the force-using one that escaped from Lord Vader's shuttle! Everyone, open fire!" he yelled to everyone on the bridge. Ark loosened his armor's belt just enough to get his lightsaber out, and blocked every shot that came his way. Any who did not get hit with the shots he blocked were then impaled by his blade. He then grabbed the comlink from his belt and messaged his employer. "Mr. Vand! I've been found out. What should I do?" "It's alright," Torin Vand said. "Just make your way to the bridge, launch all escape pods, and close all hangar doors except for the one you came in through. That's so you can get out." "I'm already at the bridge, i'm doing everything you said as we speak," he replied. "Good, good," Torin said back. "Now i'm sending the coordinates to the nearest sun to the bridge. Cancel the station's orbit around Coruscant, and set a course to this sun." Ark did as he was told once again, and then ran as fast as he could to the hangar that his ship had entered through. He saw the man acting as an Imperial officer once he arrived at the hangar, and with this man's help, he was able to pilot the shuttle out of the hangar as the station fell into the sun. He landed back on coruscant to recive his payment.

The Empire now assumes TX 124 was killed when the station hit the sun, and has ceased the search for him. He now continues his work as a freelance mercenary, and still holds onto his stormtrooper armor for whenever he needs it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Korf Bocta
Species: Gungan
Homeworld: Naboo
Known Masters: Cin Drallig, Kazdan Paratus
Weapon of Choice: Dual Orange and Yellow Lightsabers
Bio:
Korf Bocta was born in Otoh Gunga a little over 10 years before the invasion of Naboo. He had the life of any normal Gungan up until that dreadful day. He remained in the city while many other gungans came to the surface to fight the Trade Federation. Once the Trade Federation had made their way to the underwater city, Korf was forced to fight. He grabbed an electropole and a personal deflector shield, and ran into battle. He tore through the battle droids as if he had been fighting them all his life, but things changed when he came face-to-face with the sith apprentice leading the attack on his home. He fought valiantly against Darth Maul, but was easily beaten. Darth Maul used the force to throw Korf out of the city and into the ocean. His unconcious body slowly floated toward the ocean floor. Before he reached the floor, he was spotted by two Gungans piloting a Gungan sub. They carefully positioned themselves under Korf so his body would land gently on top of their vessel. They then carefully flew upwards toward the surface and were successful in keeping Korf on top of the sub the whole time. After they put Korf's body on dry land, they waited for him to wake up. After a short while, Korf's eyes began to open. He was regaining conciousness. Once he had enough strength to sit up, he thanked his rescuers, and then asked them if they knew of a quick and cheap way he could get to Coruscant. They told him about the refuge ships in Theed taking citizens away from the fighting, but they weren't sure if they went to Coruscant. Korf thanked them again, and began traveling to Theed. Once he arrived, he boarded a refuge ship. Once the ship landed, he was pleasantly surprised to find that the ship had, in fact, landed on Coruscant.

For about two days, Korf searched for the Jedi Temple. He asked around, and eventually found it. When he got to the entrance, he was asked what his business was at the temple. He said he wanted to be trained as a jedi in order to help rid the galaxy of the foul sith, like the one who took over his home. He was then brought up to where the Jedi Council met. The council was already in session, so he had to wait until they were finished with their business to speak with them. Finally, he was called in. The council examined him, but ultimately decided that he was too old to start jedi training. Korf reluctantly accepted this decision, and exited. As he made his way out of the temple, he was caught by Jedi Master Cin Drallig before he exited. Cin Drallig knew that the council had rejected Korf, but saw great potential within him, so he took Korf as a secret apprentice. He was trained by Master Drallig for many years before Order 66 was issued.

In 19 BBY, when the Jedi Temple was invaded, Korf and his master were confronted by the newly crowned Darth Vader. Cin Drallig told Korf to run, and he did just that. Lord Vader ordered a squad of clone troopers to follow Korf, and then began attacking Master Drallig. Korf continued to run from the clones, but then reached a dead end. He was now forced to fight. He drew his lightsabers, and commenced combat. When only one clone remained, Korf knew he was going to come out on top. The last clone was very skilled and agile, but not so much that he was able to defeat Korf. Suddenly, the wall was blown open by a gunship from the outside. The clone trooper was clear from the blast, but Korf was not so lucky. He was blown back, and laid injured on the ground. He was not dead or unconcious, but he remained motionless so the clones would think he was. The trooper he was fighting quickly boarded the gunship. One clone pointed to Korf's body, and Korf heard him say to the clone he had just been fighting, "Nice kill." The gunship departed, and Korf began to slowly crawl out of the temple. Most of the jedi had either escaped or been killed by this time, so there were not many clone troopers left to spot him. After he got out of the temple, he got off Coruscant, and spent the next full year searching for a new master while avoiding detection by the Empire.

Finally, he came to Raxus Prime, and came across an Aleena jedi named Kazdan Paratus. He learned everything from Master Paratus that Cin Drallig could not teach him due to his death, but after many years of training, he realized that their exile was starting to make Kazdan lose his mind. Kazdan had made many droids over the years with the scrap metal found on Raxus Prime, and used the force to hold them together. He started to use them to build a full scale Jedi Temple replica and replicas of the members of the Jedi Council. Korf was sure that Kazdan had lost his mind by the time this project was complete, for Kazdan had started to act as if all of these creations were real. He knew Kazdan's insanity would be his end, either by dark side corruption, or by other means, so he departed, and headed back to his original home, Otoh Gunga. Little did he know, he was right about Kazdan Paratus. His insanity caused him to fall to Darth Vader's secret apprentice two years later.

During his time in his home city, he felt that he needed to protect it from Imperial invaders. He often swam outside the city, and killed many aquatic assault stormtroopers that he thought might have spotted the city. By doing this, he prevented the city from ever being attacked by the Empire.

In 4 ABY, when he heard of the new formation of the Jedi Order, he decided to leave Otoh Gunga, and help restore the order. Before he left, the leaders of Otoh Gunga decided to give him a gift. He was given two special lightsaber hilts that were said to be hundreds of years old, and were to be given to a fabled Gungan warlord who would keep their capital safe in a time of chaos. The majority of the Gungan population believed that Korf was this warlord.

Korf Bocta is now a powerful jedi master, and a member of the new Jedi Council. He mostly resides at the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, but is sent on missions as much as any other jedi, and occasionally visits his home city of Otoh Gunga on Naboo.