• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My weight problem :(

B

Blue Will

Re: My weight problem :(

Everyones a ninja in my world.

Ahh!! But you have to be small to be a ninja, so Lovez to Pwn, you are fine my friend. :lol:

H

hook coast god

you really shouldnt worry too much about being under weight... i eat one meal a day, and im over weight
its probably just that you have a fast matabolism

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Rhadiel;197922 said:
its ok. u might not have a weight prob at all. my friend danny is 14 and is like 75 pounds. but he eats alot. hes just small. are u small?

umm... yeah i guess :p

EDIT: oh albion knight, my mom is shorter than me and shes legally a midget :p and my dads 5'7 i think...

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`m 18 and also underweight. I feel like I eat as much as everyone else, but I can`t gain any weight. I think the trick is to eat between meals, have constant snacks.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

A nice plate of lard. That's what you all need :D

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I`d eat it. If it tastes like sunshine, rainbows and lollipops.

C

Corrupt_hobb

My metabolisn is GODLY I eat the **** out of my house and I'm underweight, seriously, you should see me at thanksgiving I eat ****ing EVERYTHING and I'm underweight in the bottom 20%

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

ooh me too i have gained 2 pounds this past year :p

C

Corrupt_hobb

2? just 2??? Go with the tub of lard...

:D Kidding, but seriously don't worry, you will grow, its...*tee hee* puberty...

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Better to be Underweight than Overweight. Sounds right to me. Just make sure you be big arms or else you could get picked on. Oh, and always have a girlfriend. That will make you GLAD your underweight. ( I'm a little over weight so I wish I was underweight )

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Triz;198830 said:
Better to be Underweight than Overweight. Sounds right to me. Just make sure you be big arms or else you could get picked on. Oh, and always have a girlfriend. That will make you GLAD your underweight. ( I'm a little over weight so I wish I was underweight )

It`s better to be at normal weight. Being underweight (although I`m only a little, nothing catastrophic) is not very enjoyable either.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

When I was around 18 years old I have a big problem with my weight, too. I weighed around 120lbs and /i wouldn't touch a single thing that I thought would be unhealthy. I pretty much lived on fruit, wheat and oat cereals and water. I never ate chocolate, biscuits, fizzy pop (soda), pretty much anything. I was actually really into fitness as well held me back from putting on extra weight (which is what I wanted to do).

I'm no expert but you should consider slowing adding foods with high amounts of fibre and protein into your diet. Red meat once a week is a great idea. White meat such as chicken is something you can never get enough of. Fresh fish is also incredibly good for you. Eating two boiled eggs a day will not only give you a decent amount of protein, but is also *apparently* also meant to help keep your brain healthy well into old age, according to a medical study that I read years ago.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

omg... it might be because i have lost ALOT of blood recently.... Buzzsaw accident :/ about a week and a half ago...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well if you are going to run aroud slicing yourself with power tools...:rolleyes: :lol:

That shouldn't affect your weight, I wouldn't have thought...

C

Corrupt_hobb

Losing blood...? I don't think that would affect your weight....how MUCH blood o_O?

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Theres still stains in the tub and sink and i wasnt messin around with it angel, i was helping my dad

C

Conan

Trawgdor;197708 said:
yeah most people in my school is about 100-115 except for the morbidly obese ones...

I'm eleven, I'm 174, I have self-hate issues, they can all be brought back to comments like this, these comments make my life a living hell.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Conan;301555 said:
I'm eleven, I'm 174, I have self-hate issues, they can all be brought back to comments like this, these comments make my life a living hell.

so dont read them. dont activly seek them out and dont bump old dead topics. you may also want to do something about your weight, rather than whine about it on the internet. your eleven, your to young to ruin your life with self hate.