• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Name your Weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
sword- (evil) death bringer. (good) bringer of justice
range- nevermiss
gauntlets- gauntlets of rage

Shadowfiend66

Reaction score
Sword: Athena
Gun: Tyriddian
Gauntlet: Borrus

These names are from my book series and therefore copyrighted, you have been warned

Um...You can't really copyright the names Athena or Borrus...Athena has been around for...ever. And borrus is...very generic. You can't just copyright generic names! Or names of Greek Gods for that matter! Or maybe they have specific last names. Then I could see them easily being copyrighted.

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
i named my controller i should name my weapons to lol
the sword i kill logan with if i can will be the revoker and my others
sword-AVO's retribution
gun- SKORM's might
the best of good and evil because there isnt good and evil only perspective and power

Jace

Reaction score
Yeah sure, I can give tips anytime, and though I have no fanbase, I would regularly communicate with fans,

my proper name is simon law if you are wondering
You're grammar is terrible to be a author though. But it could just be your relaxed side. No hard feelings friend. You can never be sure on the internet.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
You're grammar is terrible to be a author though. But it could just be your relaxed side. No hard feelings friend. You can never be sure on the internet.

lol that my friend is what editors are for!

sharpsied

Anders.
Reaction score
i guess if a weapon is really strong and kind of a one-hitter sort of a weapon, then a good name might be "the Farewell," since it'll be the last thing emenies would see.

sirsimon

Reaction score

Its just my relaxed side, my writing is much better in my novels, that could clear things up

sirsimon

Reaction score
Um...You can't really copyright the names Athena or Borrus...Athena has been around for...ever. And borrus is...very generic. You can't just copyright generic names! Or names of Greek Gods for that matter! Or maybe they have specific last names. Then I could see them easily being copyrighted.

Ok ok you have a point sorry about that

Langston

Reaction score
Sword: Fluffy the gloveless
Pistol: Pepper the orange
It makes killing people a little less gruesome.

iconicchipmunk

Reaction score
Probably for my sword. Obscurum Completus Latin for "Complete Darkness" mainly for the darker creatures Hollow men, Balveries etc.
will work some more maybe

Dentie

Reaction score
Gun - Hello : it all begins with the gun ^^
Gloves - Seeyoulater : Gloves dont finish it
Sword - Goodbye : The sword finishes it :)

Jace

Reaction score
Its just my relaxed side, my writing is much better in my novels, that could clear things up
Sorry about being over cautions there friend. No hard feelings?

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
www.authorhouse.co.uk or www.authorhouse.com is where you can get it, just type in Simon Law and it should be the first one on the page, titled the realm: dawning of a hero

was talking with my younger brother last night he is currently about halfway through your book what are the chances?! lol he says he wants your autograph and btw thank you he has always had a hard time finding a book that holds his intrest ever since we were kids so bravo

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sword-Angels Tear
Gun-Artemis
Gauntlets- The Boys

sirsimon

Reaction score
was talking with my younger brother last night he is currently about halfway through your book what are the chances?! lol he says he wants your autograph and btw thank you he has always had a hard time finding a book that holds his intrest ever since we were kids so bravo

Really, he is really reading the realm: dawning of a hero by simon law?!
OMG

I thank you for your kind words, and tell your brother thank you for enjoying the book,

I would be glad to give him an autograph, but I have no idea how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.