• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Napalm!!!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Napalm!!!

TRA Rotid;298276 said:
Maybe you have a little demon inside of you... The Prince of Darkness, The Bringer of Doom. You know, The One Who Eats Napalm For Breakfast.
Well, he certainly knows when it's feeding time - the minute I so much as step near the kitchen he wakes up and starts kicking the crap out my insides...

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

He must be a hungry Prince of Darkness, Bringer of Doom. You know, The One Who Eats Napalm For Breakfast. :w00t:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

ANYWAY! Back to ME! I made a bit more Napalm, But ill put more Polystyrene in t before I go to school so when I get back its all Big and Juicy like!

Toodles!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

dont be telling me how to make that stuff.......... or else the last you ever hear of me will be something like this:

"and in other news, some dumbass from Utah blew himself up today. nobody knows what exactly what he was trying to do, but he was last quoted as saying 'relax, I saw this on the internet'. and thats when the fireball happened. poor kid, mabey he was playing terrorist? when we come back, find out why reading to many pop-up books could be giving you a bad credit score."

is that what you want? well is it?! you shold be ashamed of yourself young man. god you make me so mad, Im just gonna go outside and play with some hairspray and a lighter!

:p

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;298351 said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

dont be telling me how to make that stuff.......... or else the last you ever hear of me will be something like this:

"and in other news, some dumbass from Utah blew himself up today. nobody knows what exactly what he was trying to do, but he was last quoted as saying 'relax, I saw this on the internet'. and thats when the fireball happened. poor kid, mabey he was playing terrorist? when we come back, find out why reading to many pop-up books could be giving you a bad credit score."

is that what you want? well is it?! you shold be ashamed of yourself young man. god you make me so mad, Im just gonna go outside and play with some hairspray and a lighter!

:p

Nahhhhhhh Napalms better! :D

Well I think its ALMOST READY!!! :w00t:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I have Pictures! I didn't use it all.. I wanted to keep some for later. Hah.

The Napalm!
Napalm.jpg

The Napalm on a Block of Wood.
HandandNapalm.jpg

The Napalm Half a-light.
HalfNapalmHalfFire.jpg

The Napalm in Flames with the Container of Napalm infront.
NapalmandFire.jpg

AND The Napalm going all out..
FireNapalm-1.jpg

Well that was my excitement for about 10 minutes.. Now.. How to make an Atomic bomb? Hah.

I made a video but I cant be bothered Uploading it up right now, Going for a run. It looks better because I lift up the stick and it drips everywhere and lights on fire still. Looks Cool.

Well, Thank you!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

JohnDoe;298360 said:
Would it be safe to make jokes about staking claims on this state?
I think you are relatively safe for the moment...:devil: ;)

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Aww that fire is sooo cute, I could just pick it up and hug it and squeeze it to death... wait a second... your made of straw right ??? playing with fire isn't exactly..hhmmm.. safe ?

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Digital 0sm0sis;298443 said:
Aww that fire is sooo cute, I could just pick it up and hug it and squeeze it to death... wait a second... your made of straw right ??? playing with fire isn't exactly..hhmmm.. safe ?

Well.. You've got a point there.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

That's pretty cool. Wish I was talented and stuff. :lol:

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Haha it doesnt take talent.. Just need the right stuff. ; ]

I think I should of let it dried up and hardened..

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Then it becomes perfect for inserting into other explosives to make you even deadlier to those pesky squirrels... I love napalm... It is the only explosive you can use when you have an apartment.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

dude, you can take the goop and write something with it and have a flaming message (no not that kind of flameing damnit!). like I giant burning pentagram would be awesome. or write "**** you" on your most hated persons lawn and light it on fire. the vandalism opportunitys are practicly endless. and now the only thing standing in my way of making some myself is the fact that Im to lazy/cheap to go get the stuff to make it.

lol I just realized I cant use the word "flameing" as it was originaly intended...

Phantom

фңαŋ╦♂М
Reaction score

Skull, Skull, Skull!! :p

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Pipe bombs should almost NEVER be made, their chance for premature detonation is high.
Some of the explosive mixtures used, such as black powder, match heads or chlorate mixtures are very prone to ignition by the friction and static electricity generated when packing the material inside the tube or attaching the end caps

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^If you do it right, it rarely prematures... That's why its one of the most popular homemade boom-makers.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

^ How many pipe bombs have you made?
Gun powder with little nails in it=fun killinz.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Like twelve, only used two (You know how hard it is to reserve a cheap amount of land for recreation here?) We have 8 normal ones (Blew the other two up) And we have 2 with a lot of BBs pasted around the hull.