• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Necromancer's Massive Giveaway! (Lasts through July 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Still waiting 2 more days to put in a giant order the last 10 minutes this is open... I'm gonna want the most unusual and useless things too..... :troll:

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Still waiting 2 more days to put in a giant order the last 10 minutes this is open... I'm gonna want the most unusual and useless things too..... :troll:

Please do it. It'll give me a break from tons of people just asking for the same weapons over and over. And by the way, don't feel limited by the list. I wasn't going to reveal this for a few days, but it's obsolete. Ask for anything you want.

Stormwind

Reaction score
dont you know anybody who is also selling items on Windows LIVE?

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score
Please do it. It'll give me a break from tons of people just asking for the same weapons over and over. And by the way, don't feel limited by the list. I wasn't going to reveal this for a few days, but it's obsolete. Ask for anything you want.

Gah, my x-box is getting all glitchy. I might send you a list of items I need some other time, Dunno what's up with it. Great job running this by the way, pretty damn nice of you.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, my giveaway is officially finished. I'll be starting another one eventually; I just have to get my Xbox fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.