• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need a middleman trader

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluffyQuacks

Reaction score
Pretty much I need someone to join a game with me with my original evil character and allow me to send you various clothings then you send the items to my new evil character and in return you receive some weapons. The weapons below are which are available at the time. The process shouldn't take more than 10 minutes to do if done right.

Ranged
The Ice Maiden
The Equaliser
Holy Vengeance
The Bonemasher
Defender of Faith
Ol' Malice
Reaver Industries Perforator
Swift Irregular

Melee
The Tenderiser
The Bloodstone Buldgeon
Trollblight
Faerie Hammer of the Moon King
Auroras Shield
Beadle's Cutlass
Soul Drinker
Mr. Stabby
Slimquick
The Merchants Bodyguard
Malletts Mallet
The Cassanova
Hammer of Wilmageddon

If interested let me know here as I will be online all night (Morning class cancelled)

Iceman2021

Reaction score
Here's what you can do:
1) Create a new Fable 3 character with another account on your xbox (create one if u have to)
2) Trade the items from your account's 1st character to your new account's character
3) Then trade the items from your new account's character to your account's 2nd character

Provided you'd need a second controller. If you don't have one, I can help.

FluffyQuacks

Reaction score
Here's what you can do:
1) Create a new Fable 3 character with another account on your xbox (create one if u have to)
2) Trade the items from your account's 1st character to your new account's character
3) Then trade the items from your new account's character to your account's 2nd character

Provided you'd need a second controller. If you don't have one, I can help.

Thats exactly what I would do too, but I don't have two controllers. (Keeps others from saying "can I play too")

Iceman2021

Reaction score
Haha! Well I do recommend at least getting a wired controller, it doesn't shut down automatically, it doesn't need batteries, and it works with most PC games as well (if you're a PC gamer...).

Anways, I'm gonna try to get on soon, so I'll help u out!

FluffyQuacks

Reaction score
Only the Sims 3 for PC for me. But yah, just send a message whenever you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.