• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Hat Headband and Mustache & Backflip Book..

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oxMr Nastyxo

Need Hat Headband and Mustache & Backflip Book..

I will trade legendary weapons, clothes, and gold and anything else i might have for these two books.If you can refer me to some who is GUARANTEED to have it and is willing to trade for it i will offer some kind of reward.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Need Hat Headband and Mustache & Backflip Book..

Where do you get those anyways? Wouldn't be surprised if it was from the Pub Games...

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Skotekal;239079 said:
Where do you get those anyways? Wouldn't be surprised if it was from the Pub Games...
well, you better not be surprised then, coz thatz where they are.
pub games is 800 points in the marketplace. check out your local gaming store, see if they have any spare pub games codes before you spend those ms points

C

CertainDeath

I'm pretty sure you do get it from the Pub Games, yes.

EDIT: Sorry Dagzey, you posted right before me. :p

C

Ch0seN 0nE

Why would they do that?
well I know its to sell more, but you need to buy something else to get it

also do the expressions added up for all of your characters count for the achievment

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Ch0seN 0nE;239255 said:
Why would they do that?
well I know its to sell more, but you need to buy something else to get it

also do the expressions added up for all of your characters count for the achievment
i pre-ordered my game and recieved the pub games free, so no money required.

no, they do not. one character, one full set of expressions. if it's a drama, just mooch the achievement off of someone else who has it(providing they earned it, and didn't mooch it themselves)

besides, it's easier for them to just remove, then add an ability than it is for them to do all the hard work of building up a 2 star pub games rating, then playing in tournaments, losing money until they finally get the books, just to trade them to you.

R

Repoman 108

im willing to trade for those two books, i have both of em and can get unlimited amounts of both of them, so if you wanna trade legendary weaps, sounds reasonable, lemme know if you've got anything good

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

yup, they are both in the pub games. sorry, i dont know if they are tradeable either. i would assume that they are. i dont have any spares though, or id trade ya.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Repoman 108;239668 said:
im willing to trade for those two books, i have both of em and can get unlimited amounts of both of them, so if you wanna trade legendary weaps, sounds reasonable, lemme know if you've got anything good
how on earth are you able to get unlimited amounts of these books?
i thought you could only win one of each item on pub games.

R

Repoman 108

i modded pub games so i can get as many maxed out pub games profiles as i want, which means all gold and items, so i can just keep making these maxed profiles and then keep transfering the items across, thus giving me an unlimited supply of the items, any questions?

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

yeah, just one. can you send me the mod?

O

oxMr Nastyxo

Repoman 108;239668 said:

I have all the legendary weapons, so if theres anything specific you want...i have the gargoyles treasure-The Rammer DMG-119, Ghoul,Flame, and Bewitching augments...The Enforcer DMG-177, Barkskin, and lucky charm augments...Those are just some of the ranged legendary weapons i have that are useful...just msg me on live and i'm sure we can strike some kind of deal...

R

Repoman 108

Dagzey;239705 said:
yeah, just one. can you send me the mod?
haha, the closest i could come to sending you the mod would be trading you the goods i earn from the mod. i could send you the pub games modded character saves on the computer, but they would be stored on the computer, so only a modder could put them on their hard drive, and even if you COULD put them on your hard drive, you'd need a ConResigner with a private KV.bin...no i cannot send you the mods...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repoman 108

I have all the legendary weapons, so if theres anything specific you want...i have the gargoyles treasure-The Rammer DMG-119, Ghoul,Flame, and Bewitching augments...The Enforcer DMG-177, Barkskin, and lucky charm augments...Those are just some of the ranged legendary weapons i have that are useful...just msg me on live and i'm sure we can strike some kind of deal...
i added you on live, hang in there, ill be online on the 360 in about...8hrs?...talk to you then, and i may as well just chuck in a few extras cause it doesnt make any diff to me...but legendary weaps will be completely adequate for the trade, no gold or nothing

W

worstknightmare

hey repo man 180, I need those items too, would you be willing to trade some items with me too so I can get them?

B

bumblsquat

I can help, I have a spare head, hat, moustache book. I dont want / need money clothing or equipment. What I do need however is someone who can help me trade items from my old completed character to my new 1. potions, documents/books, weapons etc. If your happy to help message me through xbox live - Bumblsquat - We can sort out a time & place best for both of us. I recon it will take about 10mins to complete. Once done the item is yours... Cheers

Matt

B

bumblsquat

Also im pretty sure I have a spare backflip book ( about 95% ) if I have you can have that aswell.

D

DarkAssassin

Repoman 108;239668 said:
i will buy both the pub game emotes for 4 mil if that is reasonable

Z

Zarrinnis

bumblsquat ill help you add me my GT is Zarrinnis

xxDARTHSNIPERxx

Wonderful Weapons Trader
Reaction score

oxMr Nastyxo;239077 said:
I will trade legendary weapons, clothes, and gold and anything else i might have for these two books.If you can refer me to some who is GUARANTEED to have it and is willing to trade for it i will offer some kind of reward.

ill get u them iv u can get the wreckeger for me

L

Lewlz

im sure people will give a wreckager for that -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.