• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help with Ach. please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac IPwn

Reaction score
Need Help with Ach. please

I need the heroe dolls and the one to see someone get all expressions, abilities, and dog tricks. ( I think if they just remove and get back an abilitie while I am with them it gives me the achievement) I cannot get this one because I do not have the pub games. In return I can give them money or some legendary weapons. The ones I have are:
The Chopper
The Hammerthyst
The Rising Sun
The Enforcer
The Perforator
Please if you can help send me a message or friend request (Maniac IPwn)
I will only be on today and tomorrow because I am going on vacation for 2 weeks and wont be back till the 24th of June.

YoungBlood

NoFear
Reaction score
Re: Need Help with Ach. please

what hero doll does your game offer first of all and second how do you need help on the abilities i might be able to help you

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I can get you the completionist and a Hero, Theresa, and Lucien doll if you have a Wreckager, Championship Cutlass, Championship Pistol, and/or Highroller's Coat. I realize you said you didn't have Fable 2 Pub Games, but I put those three Pub Games items up there anyway on the off chance you got one from somebody else.

YoungBlood

NoFear
Reaction score

i just got that ach. i can help you out if you want but im working on the doll one myself to i have the hammer one if you wanna trade for the garth you should be able to get another garth one on your game let me know if it sounds good

gamertag: FondYoungBlood

Maniac IPwn

Reaction score

Ummm.... I may be able to get on in about 11 hours from now. I will give you my doll. I did not win it from the game, someone gave me the garth doll. But after that I will not be on for 2 weeks. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.