• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

need help with all hero dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zdenning0608

need help with all hero dolls

how do i get all the hero dolls and how do i get mine will someone please help me on this achievement

S

shikari

Re: need help with all hero dolls

you get the hero doll from coming second in the shooting range in west cliff but there is only one hero doll per world so you need to trade on xbox live

T

TheThinMan

Which is stupid. The only way you can trade is if you come to a forum like this and find people. Why didn't they put some type of trading post in game so people could find other people who are willing to trade in game...

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

well then, lucky we do have these forums, other wise, we'd be F'd in the A, wouldn't we!!! we have a system in place where these things can be organised, so quit complaining.

T

TheThinMan

First off it's not a complaint, it's more of questioning why they didn't make it more accessible for everyone. My point is that not everybody does the whole gaming forum thing (which I didn't until I was forced to for the doll trading). So, for those people who don't, as you so wisely put it, are "F'd in the A."

I really do get where PM was coming from. He's trying to encourage more player interactions with trading, but w/o a way to communicate with other players in game (the orbs really don't count) it just sort of falls flat.

I also love it how if anybody says something negative, that is a valid point, about this game they are just told to quit complaining. Fable 2 is far from a perfect game. Does it have a lot of stuff that is really fun and unique? Yes. But does it also fall short of what it was hyped up to be and a little lackluster? Yes.

Nikabrik

Reaction score

Hey guys i have something to say,and is a very weird story
i went to the wescliff shooting range, and won the red dragon

then i won the teresa doll thats normal

THEN I CAME BACK AND WON THE GARTH DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
ISNT THAT WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if anybody has any other doll,i will give them 5m gold each. my gamertag is EM1N3M

Nikabrik

Reaction score

I HAVE 10 GARTH DOLLS AND 11 TERESA DOLLS
my gamertag is EM1N3M

darkaxe999

Reaction score

(1)There's one in the shooting range for second place.
(2)Another one's at a general store. (I don't know which one though)
(3)A third one in the cursed skull mission, it's hidden in the forest (must have hobbe suit) when you walk to where the balverine suit is take a right right before where the swampy area is and you fight the poison balverines),(and at the end of the trail after you find the first wisps. Go forward and break some bushes. Then you have to hit the switch and it flys over the door(the door is still locked) where then it turns into melee and you have to send a melee hobbe through the door then a mage hobbe through the door.(you can find the hobbe statues to the left of you) Then it opens and you have to fight a bunch of stone statues of you wearing different suits. Then ahead of you is a teleporter behind the now unlocked gate after you killed the statues before you go through the gate take a right and your dog should find a dig spot behing a little broken stone fence thing. dig it up and there you go, you have three of the six dolls.(only use the first two dolls to trade because i don't think you can go grab the third one online)
(4-6)You have to trade online people. (For all I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.