• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Jacks hammer LAST WEAPON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeceyD3

Reaction score
Does anyone have a spare jacks hammer they could give me? It's the only weapon i have left so if anyone could help out i would love them forever hahaha my Gamer Tag is ReeceyD3

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
i got one you borrow as it the olny one i got and other ppl need it for the acvent

ReeceyD3

Reaction score
Hey unholyKing thanks for replying if u need it back thats fine by me but there is one thing, i have 2 friends who need it too so if u add me on xbox live give me the hammer and then i give the weapons to one friend then he gives them to the other and then we give it back to u would that be okay? u would be helping alot of people hahaha.

Lionheart01

Reaction score
Hi, I got a spare Jack's Hammer for you. All I need is Swinging Sword if you have a spare? I tried to ask others here on this website but no replies so far lol

ReeceyD3

Reaction score
I don't have a spare of the Swinging Sword Lionheart but i can always let u borrow it for how ever long if u have friends that need it too...

Lionheart01

Reaction score
I don't have a spare of the Swinging Sword Lionheart but i can always let u borrow it for how ever long if u have friends that need it too...

Sure man if I can borrow it to get the achievement I'll give you my Jack's hammer you can keep the weapon as I have it twice :) I just want the achievement so that I can finally stop thinking about the collection of the 50 legendary weapons, as soon as the achievemnt is activated I'll gift you your weapon back. Add me please my gamertag is Lionheart01

Lionheart01

Reaction score

I am online right now :) please add me you can keep the jack's hammer I just need the achievement and I will send you back your weapon.

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
IF YOU STILL NEED JACK HAMMER AND SWORD IM HERE

kyle477

Reaction score
i could do with the sword to borrow guys my gamertag is bradders

Status
Not open for further replies.