• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need some help with two things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggycow123

Reaction score
Need some help with two things

Hello all,
I wanna kill two birds with one stone here. If this is wrong please tell me otherwise. THe first is completleyu unrelated to the second. The first is about the Westcliff Shooting Range. I can get mostly headshots, I use a master flintlock pistol. (I think the reload time is amazing) But I always get either 3rd or 2nd prize. Can someone give me some tips please? :yammer:
The second is about children (creepy right? o_O) I have 3 kids and I was wondering if it's possible to have more. I was really bored one day and F***ed my wife a lot and now have 3 kids. That's it
Thanks!:lol:

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Need some help with two things

Yes it is possible to have more than three kids. For the shooting range follow a guide called "Azer's Shooting Range Guide" or something along those lines. To find the guide I guess go in the search place and search "Azer's Shooting Range Guide".

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Need some help with two things

Make sure your speed is high too, to reload your gun, but Master Turret seems like it would do the job. I had to use the turret rifle, some crappy piece of junk from Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.