• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Some Ledgendary Weapons And Queen Outfit Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JumboSmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Hey Can Anyone Help Me With These Weapons.... They Are The Last One's I Need For The Achievement.

Any I Haven't Listed I Have.

I Shall Keep Updating This As I Collect More, So Hopefully Someone Will Have The Last Few I Need, And I Can Then Send All Weapons To Them As A Thanks For Helping.

I Have Worked Out I Need 10 Out Of The 11 Posted (So Far - Will Be Edited Acordingly) So If You Are Missing One, It Shouldn't Matter Too Much, You Can Still Get The Achievement Too.

These Are What I Need

Fable 3 Legendary Swords:

* The Swinging Sword
* Thunderblade

Fable 3 Legendary Hammers:

* The TYPO
* Jack’s Hammer
* Tannar’s Glory

Fable 3 Legendary Pistols:

* Dragonstomper .48
* The Ice Maiden

Fable 3 Legendary Rifles:

* The Shrieking Pilgrim
* Arkwright’s Flintlock
* Marksman 500

Also If Anybody Has Spares I Will Be Happy To Help With Achievements And Game Completion.

My Gamertag Is JumboSmokeyHawk.

Also If Someone Has The Cook's Hat, I Need That To For Like 5 Mins lol All I Need For The Fashion Victim.

*Edit* - I Have Found The Dragonbone Hammer So I Need 9 Out Of 10 Of These Weapons, And Have Also Found The Cook's Hat So I Can Also Trade That Over
Thanks For Any Help Given!!

JumboSmokeyHawk

Reaction score
I have all of those except the marksman 500 and the chef hat.

Check out my thread and see if you think we can do a trade.
http://projectego.net/forums/threads/buying-trading-for-legendarys.26250/

Yer I Can Do That Mate I Need 9 As I Got The Dragonbone Hammer And Chef Hat So You Can Get That Offa Me Aswell. I Will Be On Till About 1 Tues And Weds, Otherwise It Is Anytime Thurs And Friday. Once I Get The Achievement You Can Have Them Back And Keep The Chef Hat As I Have The Fashion Victim Acheivement. Just Send Me A Message Whenever Your Ready

Henry Mc

king of guys
Reaction score
can i have some help i need the queens outfit so i can duplicate it and give it back

please help my gamertag is mega hyper 23 please help

monkeyrowan

Reaction score
jumbo my gamertag is monkeyrowan ive got 2 or 3 of the weapons you requested message me in game and ill help

Vladimirsound

Reaction score
hey man. I have like two cook's hats. If you still need it just send me a message.

Ollie Pop x

Reaction score
Hey, can someone help me out please? I need the Queen's Outfit, the Women's Masquerade Outfit, and the Cook's Hat, for the Fashion Victim Achievement. I'm loaded, so money isn't a problem for me, so I can buy them from you if you want. And for the guy at the top, JumboSmokeyHawk, I have the TYPO :) My gamertag is Ollie Pop x

Status
Not open for further replies.