• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Needing money for king/queen (spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tylendel

Reaction score
U need at least 6.5 million... More like 9 million to do every deed and keep promises

Do not worry.... The days only count down to the attack if u keep going on the main story line. Just buy EVERY house and shop in game .. Set rent to normal... You'll have 9 mill in about 8 hrs of play... Just do side quests.. Hunt silver keys, gnomes, and the 4 gold keys and do demon doors

Don't forget to go to sunset house dressed as a king/queen and the demon door gives u $1,000,000 gold

So ppl complaining about this have no basis... Just halt the main story, do the above, ull have it in no time.,,

I'm a fable veteran.... So I started buying things up early... By the time I was king, I had 30million gold.. And I shoved 15m into the treasury.

If ur cash short and need money to get into real estate, all u need is 200,000 to get u moving fast... I also have 15 copies if all dog books for trade, weapons for trade, etc

Feel free to add me "David Dutton" is my gamer tag. If u need help, I can easily come to ur world, and buy u a bunch of real estate. Also each game doesn't get all the weapons and a few other thungs u have to trade with others to get

Shoe

Reaction score
This would be fine if they gave us some warning as to when the attack was gonna be, one second it's 125 days left then it's 1, I'm like "oh that's fine I can use that day to get the rest of the money", but it's ON that day? What?!

Tylendel

Reaction score
U have plenty of time... 365 days... And u can hold it there indefinitely ... Then 339 days... At each stage you can go play forever and it's still "the same day" as far as the countdown

So IMO, no warning is needed.. You just have to halt the main storyline and buy all houses and shops.. Then ull have millions in no time

Tylendel

Reaction score
If u own Everything with rent set-to normal, ull make 100k every 5 mins or 1.2m/hr. If u have it all set to low so ppl like u more... Income is halved. You will get 1.2m every 2 hrs if game play

So getting 6m is CAKE... More like 8 if u want to keep promises

Tylendel

Reaction score
Plus once ur king the sunset house demon door gives u 1,000,000 gold.. U can use that to buy 1/3 of the shops and houses in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.