• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nekaku Intro

N

Nekaku

Nekaku Intro

Hello, I am Nekaku. And I'm a Fable Fanatic, according to my brother. However, I only adore Fable by the roots on up. That doesn't make me a fanatic does it? Well, I've never officially own Fable till a week ago. and I've beaten it once and started again trying to be completely Evil... Its not for me, I like being good. I kinda like having hair to... But I was actually looking for just a little help on how to find the silver keys and found happened to find this forum, started to look at the mods and loved what I saw.

I don't know a thing about modding nor Do I know how to put the mods into the game, and I'm completely lost on everything... I can't get above 15 silver keys for an example... I'm very familiar with forums, I used to be addicted to them, especially the RP ones, but that was months ago, I promise to try to stay on top of this site, but I'm kinda lost... It's really hard now a days...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Nekaku Intro

Welcome to the forums, nice to have another 'Fable Fanatic' here. If you ever wanted to learn more about modding i suggest you start with this topic.

New to Modding Fable?

If you have any questions about the boards then dont hesitate to ask. If you have any modding questions first search the sticky topics in the modding section and then just ask and im sure one of the modders will help you out.

N

Nekaku

Okay, Thank you!

Where do I ask the questions? I still don't understand how to just get the mods and put them into the game...

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

welcome! I am also a fable fanatic, Iv been so for years. I just love the concepts behind the game.

you can find lots of guides for modding in the modding section of the fable forum. that is also the place to ask any questions you may have. first of all, to mod you need to have the PC version of Fable as well as download a few programs (Fable Explorer, Albion Explorer, mabey a few others depending on what you want to do). You can find links to download these programs on many guides. once you download these programs, you can also download mods other people have made, as well as make your own.

Hope this helped and I hope you enjoy it here.

oh, one more thing, be sure to post things in the proper place. a lot of people have been asking for help for "Fable II" in the "Fable" forum (and vice-versa) lately.

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Hello Nekaku. I am a cat person too. Welcome. :)

Edit:

Got ninja'd by TJ. *facepalm*

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome to teh forums. I am Master Chief. Or Hal as fable fans know me. I hope you like it here

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome, I'm the greatest Assassin's Creed fan in the whole world!

adenp9070

Reaction score

howdy there hope you like it here

N

Nekaku

Thank you all, It looks like this place will be easy to get the hang of, it is vbulletin after all.

Cain

Reaction score

Oh believe me it is easy to get a hang of.

N

Nekaku

Well, I've been on plenty of vBulletin Forums before, it's all easy. Content may be different, but same general layout, but not to generic, like SMF can be.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Or Runboard, gawd that place sucks.

Even though i'm fairly new myself, welcome to the Forums. :)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

A link fan I see. :D welcome. ^_^

N

Nekaku

Thank you, I am a Link fan, Some of the style of Fable is from the LOZ's. In my opinion, I think someone thought of zelda when coming up with the idea.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Nekaku;320319 said:
Thank you, I am a Link fan, Some of the style of Fable is from the LOZ's. In my opinion, I think someone thought of zelda when coming up with the idea.

That's probably why I like fable so much. Except it's alot les complicated than some of the zelda dungeons.

N

Nekaku

Very true, I kinda wish they had more puzzle like stuff in Fable though... I like that stuff. The four things I look for in a game:

1) Good Graphics
2) Sandbox style
3) Customization
4) Something for the Brain to work on.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Yeah. I know what you mean. and the few puzzles in fable they did have..weren't very challenging.

N

Nekaku

Especially when it came to the HITS Demon Door.

EDIT*
The Fire heart for TLC was fairly difficult. I got it all really fast, but it was a good one.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Did anyone notice that when you get to that demon door Nekaku is talking about, if you "write" **** two balverines will attack you ? xP

Ya all know the word.

It's S * I *

N

Nekaku

Wow, I never noticed that... I never even thought of it... I'm gonna do that on this next expidition.