• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Never ending exp

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Poppycock

Never ending exp

Most ppl to get experince use the troll trick but i have a new (unless someone els already knows this :wacko:). Ok you need to go through bargate prison and soon you will be in a outdoor area that leads to another indoor area (dont go into the next indoor area) you will notice that 2 of the weak and commen Zombie things come out of the ground and also they just keeo coming after you kill them...(thats pretty much it in a nutshell) they give you about 300 exp and their about 1 hit to kill. it doesnt sound like much but in the first 5 mins i had 15'000 exp. and it helps because you dont have to take the time to wait for a new troll to apear lol. do this and there will be a new level up waiting for you at the guild in no time;)

B

blu phoenix

Re: Never ending exp

hmm..thx for the tip...i swore somebody already mentioned this but it sounds neat and new to me. always nice to have some new and fesh ideas in a post. i'll definetely remember this one. thx poppycock.

p.s.-nice username...

Status
Not open for further replies.