• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Never Had a Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
For some odd reason, everyone seems to be having a bit of fun having glitches mess a game up.

Well, all my time playing Fable I, Fable II, Fable III, I have never ran across a glitch. Luck? Or have I got mega-copies?

Game-Breaking Glitches?
Jesus Glitching?

What!? I wish I could experience these things!

Anyone here have a streak of bad glitches? Or never had one like me?

darkblossom

rukia kuchiki
Reaction score
i do get the glitch when you float , cant move, screen goes black

Reaction score
The only glitch I've come across (aside from having my dog occasionally float) was during the Masquerade quest. Page didn't have a gun, and was shooting bullets out of her hand. >_<

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Hmm...there were times when my hero ends up running in slow motion in Fable 3, but it fixes itself up in a few minutes.

Aside from that, I never had game-breaking glitches so far. I know the infamous one with the Temple of Light in Fable 2 was one huge game-breaker, but I never had it because I always finish playing out the scene before doing anything else. :p

I also never had more than two kids in Fable 2...my spouse always disappeared into a wall no matter what. Not game-breaking, but meh, I would've liked that to work.

Jamie S. Rain

Wooflea Bird
Reaction score
Hmm...there were times when my hero ends up running in slow motion in Fable 3, but it fixes itself up in a few minutes.

Aside from that, I never had game-breaking glitches so far. I know the infamous one with the Temple of Light in Fable 2 was one huge game-breaker, but I never had it because I always finish playing out the scene before doing anything else. :p

I also never had more than two kids in Fable 2...my spouse always disappeared into a wall no matter what. Not game-breaking, but meh, I would've liked that to work.

I get that slow motion one very often, but to me it seems like a drop in frame rate and not an hour glass/time spell.
I pretty much have every singe bug in the game, it's like a snowball effect. One bug brings in more bugs..
pretty soon you got floating blacksmith hammers about in shops. (the counters they are laying on are missing, making them look like
they are in thin air).

Status
Not open for further replies.