• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Borderlands DLC

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
New Borderlands DLC

...fails to deliver. :(

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: New Borderlands DLC

The Robot Revolution? Yeah thing about that is that it wasnt made by the original developer, Gearbox. They outsourced it. So things like voice actors are different. The quality is definitely worse which sucks because unlike Moxxi and Zombie Island this DLC is the cobtinuation of the story where the main game left off.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Hmm. Glad I didn't get it then. I wanted to, but I'm out of points. Might get it later to keep up my 100% completion.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Should I get the GotY edition of the game when it comes out?

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Tyloric: How so? Elaborate! What didn't you like about this DLC? I haven't read any reviews yet, but I've been very eager to purchase a copy of the DLC as it's the only one I don't have yet.

Reaction score

SPOILER
iT ENDS WERE IT STARTS SORT OF SUGESTS WHERE THE NEXT GAME WILL GO

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

projectego;434592 said:
Tyloric: How so? Elaborate! What didn't you like about this DLC? I haven't read any reviews yet, but I've been very eager to purchase a copy of the DLC as it's the only one I don't have yet.

For starters, the main quest line is insultingly short. Like... 5 or 6 quests, none of which offer any real challenge.

Secondly, Tannis. They changed her personality completely. She's now acts like some weird mad scientist... thing. She's nothing like Tannis from the main story of Borderlands.

Third, the side quests are so god damn stupid. Go pick up some trash, go cut power to this spa, go reactivate these turrets. Only one side quest actually has you kill anything. One. It's just an insult to Borderlands and to the players.

And finally, the ending is a terrible, dreadful waste of time.

Purchase this DLC at your own discretion.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Tyloric;434731 said:
Secondly, Tannis. They changed her personality completely. She's now acts like some weird mad scientist... thing. She's nothing like Tannis from the main story of Borderlands.

NOOOOOO! I <3 Tannis.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

I only got 1 of the DLC so far and havent properly played that yet as ive been preoccupied. I was looking forward to this too, though going to be a while until i do the rest.