• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New easy way to earn megabucks in fable 3 without repetitive steps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aruu

Reaction score
I.. don't get it. What are you doing exactly, just leaving it on standby?

father gizmo

Reaction score
I.. don't get it. What are you doing exactly, just leaving it on standby?
Normally if you leave the game, it pauses and you dont earn rent or money from businesses, this stops its pausing so you can earn if you leave xbox for several hours

atlantiantokra

Reaction score
Normally if you leave the game, it pauses and you dont earn rent or money from businesses, this stops its pausing so you can earn if you leave xbox for several hours
so yes, you are just leaving it on standby

Sir Robin

The Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I came up with this last night and made a youtube video, enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCMOZj2EshI

Pete

Interesting... Though won't it be vibrating the whole time from the spell? Is there a way to turn the vibration off? I have no wired controllers so I'm sure the thing would die if I left it for long enough. That or shake right out from under whatever's holding it down!

father gizmo

Reaction score
Interesting... Though won't it be vibrating the whole time from the spell? Is there a way to turn the vibration off? I have no wired controllers so I'm sure the thing would die if I left it for long enough. That or shake right out from under whatever's holding it down!
Vibration is only on release of the spell using this method, the initial vibration stops after a few secs....

Pink

Reaction score
why don't you plug in your controller instead of using a wireless one and find a good place to hide, then just leave your game on for 6+ hours..?

Sir Robin

Reaction score
why don't you plug in your controller instead of using a wireless one and find a good place to hide, then just leave your game on for 6+ hours..?

Because not everyone has a wired controller or the cord to convert a wireless into one. I don't. I used to but it got lost somewhere along the way, so any trick that prevents the game from pausing while using a wireless would be useful to some.

One way around the vibration causing battery drain might be to set an object on the right stick so the camera constantly rotates. No vibration, and the game shouldn't pause. The controller will still constantly transmit though.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
Nice little trick. I just wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my box on for hours on end unattended. Granted the possibilities of something going wrong is slim. There is the issue of wear and tear too. I'd rather my box go bad from use by me actually playing a game then to let the game play for me.

Sir Robin

Reaction score
Nice little trick. I just wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my box on for hours on end unattended. Granted the possibilities of something going wrong is slim. There is the issue of wear and tear too. I'd rather my box go bad from use by me actually playing a game then to let the game play for me.

If you're worried about wear and tear you should consider installing the game to your hard drive, if you haven't already. That way the disk isn't constantly being spun up. It's quieter, faster, and gentler on your system.

Cain30k

Rock'n loud n hard 4ever!
Reaction score
That is true....Actually i did install it cause my cd drive is making a weird noise. Got me a little worried :ermm: The only other thing to worry bout is the fans. I know i really need to get a new external fan. The one I have is buzzing pretty loud now. So far the internal ones are fine, probably made of sturdier stuff than those external ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.