• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Fable II Preview from MTV Multiplayer

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: New Fable II Preview from MTV Multiplayer

Bummer that you can go from god to evil and back again in the same game. So much for consequences.=]

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zamamee;204916 said:
Peter doesn't expect us to go through the game more than once? I wouldn't pay so much for a game if it didn't have replay ability. Surely he knows that, from Lionheads comments? Some of this does not make sense to me. o_O I am confused, maybe he was misquoted, like the rating?:unsure:
+rep4U

K

Kutters

well, i think it's up to the person to continue on the good path or evil path. people can change their ways in real life, you know

O

Ookami

I'm confused as well. I think your probably right moonfever, he was probably misquoted. The interviewer stated that Molyneux was down with multiple playthroughs. Then states that he was confused that anyone would want to play through this game a second time. Only because he thinks we would find it to be insanely boring. Of course he would find it boring seeing as no one is as intimate with this game as he is. In my opinion I for one will not find it insanely boring I will more than likely play the game over and over again just like any other fable fan on this forum. Anyway, all in all I'm confused....

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Albion Knight;204934 said:
Bummer that you can go from god to evil and back again in the same game. So much for consequences.=]
All it takes to go evil is 5 crunchy chicks (Taken from IGN atrical where us talks about temple of shadows)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

ali1238;205035 said:
All it takes to go evil is 5 crunchy chicks (Taken from IGN atrical where us talks about temple of shadows)
Five Crunchy Chicks is ***real spoiler***
the entrance fee to the Temple of Shadows which can obviously help if you want to be evil

ali1238

would you kindly
Reaction score

Albion Knight;205187 said:
Five Crunchy Chicks is ***real spoiler***
the entrance fee to the Temple of Shadows which can obviously help if you want to be evil

I swear they said it would skew your alignment quite abit, am I right?

J

jaconcox

youve alwase ben able to go from good to evil back again i never heard it changing but it was pretty hard to go from complete evil to complete good even if you had a whole day :p

and he say he is down for multiple playthrought which means he likes it and then the article goes on to say that he doesnt like it??? or thinks its boring?? he deffinetly was misquoted and of course were going to play through more then once thats what happens when you put a choice of being a girl and a guy in an RPG as good as Fable 2 with as many side quests as Fable 2 i just hope that they have as many side quests as in oblivion :p

edit: i just figured out that you can possibly have up to 6 heros at the same time so you can play through because on the fable 2 pub games it has 6 people u can play as now and then when you try to merge your char which u cant do right now it gives you an option of merging of 6 slots... correct me if im rong

also in a recent film it shows a HDD or something where you can choose from a list of chars created by your buddy when your couch playing or watev so im deffinetly making a charachter named guest and all of my friends will use him and he will just get extremely beefy haha

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Ookami;204977 said:
I'm confused as well. I think your probably right moonfever, he was probably misquoted. The interviewer stated that Molyneux was down with multiple playthroughs. Then states that he was confused that anyone would want to play through this game a second time. Only because he thinks we would find it to be insanely boring. Of course he would find it boring seeing as no one is as intimate with this game as he is. In my opinion I for one will not find it insanely boring I will more than likely play the game over and over again just like any other fable fan on this forum. Anyway, all in all I'm confused....

It doesn't make sense. He wouldn't say that, because he knows how we feel, from reading these forums. I wore out my TLC, playing it so much, and it's not as big, or doesn't have all the different things we can do in Fable 2. We can play a man or woman, we can play good or evil, and there are many different endings. No it doesn't make sense.:unsure: And that is why it's confusing. Besides as some one else said he's played it so many times, he's probably bored. I bet he was misquoted.:)

J

jaconcox

moonfever;205428 said:
It doesn't make sense. He wouldn't say that, because he knows how we feel, from reading these forums. I wore out my TLC, playing it so much, and it's not as big, or doesn't have all the different things we can do in Fable 2. We can play a man or woman, we can play good or evil, and there are many different endings. No it doesn't make sense.:unsure: And that is why it's confusing. Besides as some one else said he's played it so many times, he's probably bored. I bet he was misquoted.:)

he said the ending is the same no matter what side you play so if your evil you still make the same choice as a good person or thats what ive heard

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

jaconcox;205441 said:
he said the ending is the same no matter what side you play so if your evil you still make the same choice as a good person or thats what ive heard

Maybe the very last scene, but the rest will be as different as night and day. We have the power to cause a town to appear, just by buying things in it, or full filling a quest. He knows that most of us will play the game until it won't play. :unsure: