• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Pics

S

ShadowMiscreant

Re: New Pics

The first pic is very cool and the dog is cute :). The second picture is awesome and really intersting, everyone instantly realises the person is evil but what I find interesting is that, he looks REALLY evil and yet he has no horns. Perhaps that is an interesting omen?

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

Raen;201978 said:
i am so glad that you wont lose ur hair or grow horns now and Awesome pics.
You can grow horns though perhaps this person is not evil enough. Maybe they are cruel and that's why their eyes turn red.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

Raen;201978 said:
i am so glad that you wont lose ur hair or grow horns now and Awesome pics.
there will be horns!:devil:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I think they did an amazing job with the lady hero. That's my avator. She's very pretty, and the makeup is awesome. My lady hero will have long hair sometimes. Maybe the white dreadlocks, at some point. But I'll keep her hair blue. It's pretty.:) This game will have so many choices, in hair and clothing. I can't wait, to go shopping.:p

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

moonfever;202284 said:
I think they did an amazing job with the lady hero. That's my avator. She's very pretty, and the makeup is awesome. My lady hero will have long hair sometimes. Maybe the white dreadlocks, at some point. But I'll keep her hair blue. It's pretty.:) This game will have so many choices, in hair and clothing. I can't wait, to go shopping.:p

Lol, Moonfever you are such a girl.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Velez;202398 said:
Lol, Moonfever you are such a girl.

Yeah, I am. Anything wrong with that?:blush:

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

moonfever;202442 said:
Yeah, I am. Anything wrong with that?:blush:

Of course not, I just find your excitement about going on a shopping spree in Fable II funny. lol.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Velez;202621 said:
Of course not, I just find your excitement about going on a shopping spree in Fable II funny. lol.

Aren't you? Peter has said there's also a lot of new armor and weapons. We just haven't seen them yet. At least not many.:unsure: Besides, how many girls don't like to shop, for clothes.:p There's also ear rings, with aug attachments. Unless they changed it. I'm wondering if they will glow.

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

moonfever;202622 said:
Aren't you? Peter has said there's also a lot of new armor and weapons. We just haven't seen them yet. At least not many.:unsure: Besides, how many girls don't like to shop, for clothes.:p There's also ear rings, with aug attachments. Unless they changed it. I'm wondering if they will glow.

In the words of a great Professor of Sociology, the difference between men and women shopping is that men hunt. We go into the store, go straight to what we need, undistracted by anything else that may look good on us, pick the size that probably fits us (even though we may not be sure of our actual size we still don't try it on), bring it to the cashier, buy it, and leave. As opposed to women... which I will not go into. lol.

But that aside when I shop in Fable is fairly simple. Until I reach a high enough level of awesomeness I simply buy the best equipment that'll keep my ass from dying. Then once I reach my supreme God status I go out, buy everything, and wear what I feel since my hero could probably take on all of Albion with one eye open, one hand behind his back, and his shoelaces tied together. lol.

R

Rhadiel

im gunna make a girl character just for sake of having one. :lol:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Velez;202623 said:
In the words of a great Professor of Sociology, the difference between men and women shopping is that men hunt. We go into the store, go straight to what we need, undistracted by anything else that may look good on us, pick the size that probably fits us (even though we may not be sure of our actual size we still don't try it on), bring it to the cashier, buy it, and leave. As opposed to women... which I will not go into. lol.

But that aside when I shop in Fable is fairly simple. Until I reach a high enough level of awesomeness I simply buy the best equipment that'll keep my ass from dying. Then once I reach my supreme God status I go out, buy everything, and wear what I feel since my hero could probably take on all of Albion with one eye open, one hand behind his back, and his shoelaces tied together. lol.
LOL, OK, I get it. Men hunt. Fable 2 should be a pleasure than. One size fits all.:p