• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Video. A Call to Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Hardcore gamers= Gameplay

Casual Gamers= Storyline/Experience

Noobs= Graphics
if that were true then the only games we'd all agree on would be perfect ones. how about everyone enjoys good games, and people who are too closeminded to play good games like bad ones.

for instance: my friend swears on his life that two worlds is the most amazing game ever. then i invited him over and forced him to play oblivion and other such great games. the two worlds case and game made wonderful baseballs after that.

Reaction score
if that were true then the only games we'd all agree on would be perfect ones. how about everyone enjoys good games, and people who are too closeminded to play good games like bad ones.

Don't take what I said too seriously, it was just a quick formular. Don't get Me wrong I like good graphics, I just think that people who judge a game with graphics as a priority are missing the bigger picture is all.

LordBleckZ

Reaction score

for instance: my friend swears on his life that two worlds is the most amazing game ever. then i invited him over and forced him to play oblivion and other such great games. the two worlds case and game made wonderful baseballs after that.

lol, thank you for dragging your friend out from under his rock.
Well one thing's for sure, this trailer has me even more excited. Hoping Logan is formidable

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score
A lot of people know that Fable has never really been about graphics too much. Sooooo....ya. But they're still better than all the others it seems.

I think they look worse than the fable 2 graphics. But if so, the only reason i can imagine why that would be is they spent all their time making great, immersive features. One can only hope

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
i dont see why everyone says the graphics on this one is bad, they seem great too me (also you'll have a farther view when your actually fighting anyway) either way, game play is whats important anyway, and if everyone seems to think the graphics are lacking and i dont, i guess i got the better end of the deal :p

Reaction score
i dont see why everyone says the graphics on this one is bad, they seem great too me (also you'll have a farther view when your actually fighting anyway) either way, game play is whats important anyway, and if everyone seems to think the graphics are lacking and i dont, i guess i got the better end of the deal :p

Agreed, The graphics look just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.