• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Xbox name?

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
According to a couple articles the new Xbox is going to be named Xbox Infinity, one of which can be read here. While a few other places source Xbox Fusion as its new moniker. I'm not really keen on either of them but Xbox Infinity seems like a lesser evil to Xbox Fusion, which sounds kinda stupid to me. Xbox Infinity seems like it could be its legit name, because it would tie in perfectly with Windows 8. The infinity symbol is just a sideways 8. Oh MS, you so clever.

Here's the image that came along with the article that was leaked on Reddit, that may or may not actually belong to MS.

Of course, it's possible it's fake but, really, it looks highly probable that this is its name. They've got their Windows 8 gimmick all ready to go. Apparently that image might be fake too though, as someone examined it, claiming the font wasn't in straight lines so it couldn't have been produced by a Microsoft artist. All shall be revealed March 21st.

So anyways, I started to come up with my own names. Xbox Y. Which lead me to Sexbox. To GenderBox. To The Gender Bender.

"Hey guys, wanna come over to my place and play The Gender Bender?"

Who wouldn't wanna play a console named The Gender Bender? Totally missed a great opportunity there, MS.

Hell, I'm gonna patent that name right now.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Microsoft said that it would be just Xbox. I don't have a link, but look around. They announced this the same time they gave out photos of the new console. I don't see why people are so stupid to believe into things like "Xbox Infinity" or "Xbox 720"

gizmodo.com/5962048/report-the-next-xbox-will-have-a-quad core-processor-8gb-ram-blu ray-kinect-20-and-more
www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/xbox-720-release-date-news-and-rumours-937167

Then again, why I am linking these guys? These are the idiots who shout "CONFIRMED, CONFIRMED!" at everything.

GIZMODO said:
The picture above isn't official, instead Xbox World created the mockup from what industry sources and leaks have told them.

No official pictures have been released, nor has the name been officially revealed. There's a lot more people sourcing Xbox Infinity as its name, but it's all rumours. Microsoft hasn't said anything in confirmation.

Besides, I don't like the idea of it being named simply Xbox. There already was an Xbox. Originality is where it's at.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
What's wrong with Xbox III?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Settle down, Beavis.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
IT'S NOT XBOX INFINITY, IT'S NOT XBOX 720, IT WILL BE CALLED "XBOX" LIKE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE. THE FIRST CONSOLE WAS CALLED X-BOX, BUT EVERYONE CALLED IT XBOX FOR SOME REASON. (BECAUSE THE LINE INBETWEEN WAS STUPID LIKE THE STUPID "JOURNALISTS" WHO "CONFIRM" s***)

Honestly, f*** everyone. f*** people who think it's going to be called Infinity, f*** the journalists who "confirm" s*** without investigating, f*** the Activision lawyer who called the next Xbox console as Xbox 720, honestly you dirty, stuck-up, sadistic, s*** eating, cock sucking, buttfucking, penis smelling, crotch grabbing, ball licking, semen drinking, dog raping, nazi loving, child touching, cow humping, perverted, spineless, dickless, mindless, heartless, testicle choking, urine gargling, jerk-offing, horsefaced, sheepfondling, toilet kissing, self-centered, feces puking, dildo shoving, snot spitting, crap gathering, big-nosed, monkey slapping, hermit, bastard screwing, bee ****ting, fart knocking, sack busting, splooge tasting, bear-blowing, head swallowing, bitch-snatching, handjobing, donkey caressing, mucus spewing, bloody mary, anal plugging, hole-grabbing uncirmsized, midget munching, douchebag, carnivous, male ordered prostutic asshole journalists!

nhhCWB3.jpg

What's wrong with Xbox III?

Only if it's spoken as Xbox the third.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Of course.

Its like with our inbreed social betters whom we call royalty.

Lord Xbox Knickerbottom the Third.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
The Xbox Radicon, tha'd be cool.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
http://www.inquisitr.com/659179/xbo...many-xbox-fusion-or-720-still-possible-names/

So, yep the image is fake as I thought. Still, those domains... and wait what--

INQUISITR said:
The Xbox Fusion name seems more credible since Microsoft is buying up Xbox Fusion domain names. The Xbox Fusion name makes the most sense because of the Xbox Mini rumors which have two separate devices “fusing” functionality. The Xbox Mini supposedly operates like a Xbox TV, contains a miniaturized Xbox 360 SoC, and would connect to the Xbox Infinity, Fusion, 720, or whatever to provide backwards compatibility and other functionality.

I kinda hope Lucky's right, just Xbox would be fine. Or Lord Xbox Knickerbottom the Third. Xbox Fusion, I just... no.