• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NEWS] Amazon Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed (Champion Hammer and Balance Tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
[NEWS] Amazon Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed (Champion Hammer and Balance Tattoo

Amazon said:
Pre-order Fable III and get $20 off a future video game purchase. The promotional code will be placed directly into your Amazon.com account within 2 business days after the product ships. Additionally, receive a code to access an exclusive Champion Hammer
Amazon said:
and Balance Tattoo. The code to access these items will be emailed within 10 days of release date. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Promotion valid on all existing orders. Limit one per household. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

ref=amb_link_353555382_2

ref=amb_link_353555382_3

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Re: [NEWS] Amazon Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed (Champion Hammer and Balance Tattoo

That Champions' Hammer looks a bit odd to me. But it could be just the picture. The tattoo looks pretty neat, though. Reminds me of some tribe. Already pre-ordered my Fable 3 (LCE) at Dynabyte ages ago, so I guess I won't get that bonus anyway.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: [NEWS] Amazon Pre-Order Bonuses Revealed (Champion Hammer and Balance Tattoo

Seems like ye olde Tyrant will be getting this. Neat!

Kazmir

Reaction score

i hate hammers but good find. what do you guys do search every min for new fable news then try to be first to post it

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

And so now the GAME pre-order bonus is obsolete. The only other pre-order bonus we have than GAME (as of now) is exactly the same as the one from GAME.. ? Australia get all the Hero weapons, and we get two hammers?.. GAY..

Jomonoe

Reaction score

I just looked on amazon.ca an this bonus is not there. I hope that Canada gets this preorder too and not just the US.

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score

USA gets all the different weapons and tattoos, not just Australia.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

i feel a bit shafted living in the U.K. all you get from Amazon U.K is the villager code.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

queenofdisco29;436824 said:
i feel a bit shafted living in the U.K. all you get from Amazon U.K is the villager code.

well order it from game; you will get the 'hammers hammer' hammer and some tattoos. thats what i'm doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.