• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NEWS] Fable III diaries being released next year :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score
[NEWS] Fable III diaries being released next year :'(

icon_f22.gif

http://community.lionhead.com/blogs/fable_2_development/archive/2009/10/12/3411601.aspx

It maybe a joke, but oh well, maybe Fable 3 won't be coming out so soon

Lionhead said:
Not too long ago I posted the Fable III Bowling Video, it was
g_o_o_d.gif
to be doing some public-facing video work again. Today I've been filming the Fable III team at work again, because I need to build up my stock footage of B-ROLL for when the Lionhead Video Diaries kick off again... The nine diaries that were released for Fable II were very popular, so I'm trying to think of a way to make them work as well to show what goes on with the development for Fable III, while keeping them fresh. I might be trying out a different format even! We'll see...I've learned this year but even more so last year, not to give you any dates (been burned more than enough already by doing so) but if all goes to plan, early next year we'll kick them off again.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: [NEWS] Fable III diaries being released next year :'(

i wouldn't think so. the other remaining year before fable IIIs supposed release could be more than enough to get some video diaries out. Also, that could also mean we'll start seeing some sneak peaks come January 1st! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.