• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[News] Guys who didn't buy the LE and request a LE content. Be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: [News] Guys who didn't buy the LE and request a LE content. Be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!

i keep trying to register for the code, but its being gay. it wants me to log into windows live, and i do. then it wants my gamertag, and i give it to them. then they say that gamertag is already taken. of corse its taken, its mine! so i click "yes this is my gamertag". then it wants me to sign into windows live again. and it just loops over and over and over. ****, cant i just buy the stupid download? i dont even care at this point. id really like to know who the dumbass retailer is who screwed up pakageing them in the first place. i know it wasnt LH fault. it was some idiot in mexico. thats why it only affects north america.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
Re: [News] Guys who didn't buy the LE and request a LE content. Be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt buy LE and i aint Complainning..

hobbes_pwn

Man's Best Friend...Hobbe
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;227832 said:
i keep trying to register for the code, but its being gay. it wants me to log into windows live, and i do. then it wants my gamertag, and i give it to them. then they say that gamertag is already taken. of corse its taken, its mine! so i click "yes this is my gamertag". then it wants me to sign into windows live again. and it just loops over and over and over. ****, cant i just buy the stupid download? i dont even care at this point. id really like to know who the dumbass retailer is who screwed up pakageing them in the first place. i know it wasnt LH fault. it was some idiot in mexico. thats why it only affects north america.

contact lionhead at:

[email protected]

ScareCrowReturn;227833 said:
I didnt buy LE and i aint Complainning..

did you ask for the armor though?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

argh! it still aint working. **** the armor. i dont even care about that. i just got the LE just because it was the LE. and at the time we were promised a hobbe........ among other things. i dont remember the last time iv yelled **** you at my computer so many times. its not worth this stress. i dont even care anymore. im just gonna play fable 2. they should freaking give the cards to the retailers, and then have everyone show a receipt or provide a phone number to prove that you got the LE and then they give you the card. grrrr skrew this, im going to bed. stupid xbox site wont let me log into my own damn gamertag.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

when i got my DLC and saw the MC armour, i was pretty stoked, then i got over the fact pretty quick. i'm just gonna sell my hal's armour unless someone who doesn't ha LE wants it. the hall of the dead isn't that exciting. gthe Wreckager is cool if you're evil, but its not very powerful

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

TJ Griffin;227838 said:
argh! it still aint working. **** the armor. i dont even care about that. i just got the LE just because it was the LE. and at the time we were promised a hobbe........ among other things. i dont remember the last time iv yelled **** you at my computer so many times. its not worth this stress. i dont even care anymore. im just gonna play fable 2. they should freaking give the cards to the retailers, and then have everyone show a receipt or provide a phone number to prove that you got the LE and then they give you the card. grrrr skrew this, im going to bed. stupid xbox site wont let me log into my own damn gamertag.

incase you didn't read it the first timre

[email protected]

will probs solve problem

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

yeah, i saw it the first time. somehow i finnaly got it to work. only took about a friggin hour, but i logged in and registered.

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

finaly someone who atually deserved the codegot it, actually thats probs a big statement but i imagine ther are millions of kids getting that rmor and stuff for free

A

Anthony

Well it serves microsoft right for putting up free codes to the public. They should of come up with something else.

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

i know but i feel 's abit tight kind of stealing. But to heck i would do the same!

A

Anthony

It is, and they claim that someone is watching. I think they know jack **** about it :p

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

yes it will be too hard to get everyone but they'll get a few, i hope pple didn't do it after they saw my previous thread, if so i feel guilty

S

Sogen

i did it put ill prolly never see it cus i get like 400 facebook emails a day.......... But i wont get in trouble cus i am a LCE owner

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

Anthony is right I'm afraid. It is far too time consuming to track down every single person who did apply for the codes without the LE. You would have to take their gamertag, get their personal information, and then basically check every retailer in the country for their name to see if they purchased it. And that's not even if the game was not bought as a gift for someone else. Microsoft it seems is trying to scare away people looking for freebies without a quick and easy way to back it up.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Hmm, it's to much to worry about. Glad I didn't get it. I would have bought the LE, if they hadn't run out of them.:(

A

Anthony

I was going to buy it but couldnt be bothered an extra 10 Pounds :p

D

Diggitydug

The disk in the LE box is the exact same on as in the non-LE box. Its not like there are different serial numbers or something. They have NO way of knowing.

hobbes_pwn

Reaction score

well somehow they'll find out. Has anyone got caught yet???

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

We will probably not know who did not have the LE until a few more days from now as those of us who did not get the content were told the codes would be emailed within 5 or more business days. That is assuming that Microsoft has worked out a way to catch those who tried to get the content without the LE of course.