• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[News] Guys who didn't buy the LE and request a LE content. Be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Re: [News] Guys who didn't buy the LE and request a LE content. Be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they do anything to ppl who used the keystone glitch???? I dont think this warning is real i think its a bluff and they shouldnt punish ppl when they put the codes up for all to see. GOSH i used to like lionhead so much... but they are idiots, i feel bad for saying it so blatantly but its like PM went to a doritos making factory and bought it and said "ok we're going to make videogames now" PM has such good intentions and visions you can feel it when he talks but ppl cant bring it to reality.

S

Sogen

Re: [News] Guys who didn't buy the LE and request a LE content. Be scared!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miekkas;228228 said:
We will probably not know who did not have the LE until a few more days from now as those of us who did not get the content were told the codes would be emailed within 5 or more business days. That is assuming that Microsoft has worked out a way to catch those who tried to get the content without the LE of course.

They could just decide to not send the codes out. And have people call and give the serial # or something. i think that makes more sence then something like they did. :ninja:

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

I agree. I think that it would be easier for them to work out a system with the retailers in which people who bought the LE could simply call a number or bring a receipt to the place it was purchased and receive the codes that way.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zarkes;228266 said:
Did they do anything to ppl who used the keystone glitch???? I dont think this warning is real i think its a bluff and they shouldnt punish ppl when they put the codes up for all to see. GOSH i used to like lionhead so much... but they are idiots, i feel bad for saying it so blatantly but its like PM went to a doritos making factory and bought it and said "ok we're going to make videogames now" PM has such good intentions and visions you can feel it when he talks but ppl cant bring it to reality.
Lionhead is being flamed to death lately. They had to say something. I love Lionhead and will visit again, which I check in everyday, to see if things have calmed down. They are undert a whole lot of stress, because of some dude, in Mexico, who has a job that we could do, but Microsoft wants to make even more money.:ninja::blush: Whoops I digress. I love Lionhead, they make wonderful games, I love to play.:wub:

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Im just really emotional Fable had a big impact on my gaming life and this sequal angers me, its a great game dont get me wrong but i shouldve known if they focused on features that they would move away from a good storyline lol Fable had a epic storyline and little feature Fable 2 has **** storyline and ALOT of features lmao i guess i cant have my cake and eat i. now i finally understand that saying.

Miekkas

Sissi
Reaction score

I hope that eventually the three Western RPG giants (Bethesda/2K, Bioware, and Lionhead) join forces to make a masterpiece game.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Zarkes;228285 said:
Im just really emotional Fable had a big impact on my gaming life and this sequal angers me, its a great game dont get me wrong but i shouldve known if they focused on features that they would move away from a good storyline lol Fable had a epic storyline and little feature Fable 2 has **** storyline and ALOT of features lmao i guess i cant have my cake and eat i. now i finally understand that saying.

And that's why they get all the flaming. Lots of people are a little upset. I think Peters' dreams have nothing to do with a lot of the real world. When I play a game, I want to feel happy, and carefree, and win always in my games. I will enjoy it for what it is, maybe the next one will be kinder, and more like TLC?:unsure:
I'm a little homesick, for what it was, myself, but I still love this game for itself. :)
Hopefully Peter will see it's the game he had before, that we loved, just different places, more clothes being a girl. More quests, a continuation of TLC, not 500 years later. I adjust and move on. If the next is to off the wall, I may start buying different game, myself. I didn't like all the npc's coming into my house, and insisting that I buy them a wedding ring.:p I play a girl, and they should be giving me one, and an allowance for me. I usually play single, so now I only think of myself they say. It's a good thing I play good.:ninja: