• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[NEWS] Reaver's possible role in F3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciller

Reaction score
Re: [NEWS] Reaver's possible role in F3

at 1:10 / 1:27 on the vid on hers his hirs lol u can make u that logos bottom pecisly like the one on the top so id say yes u were right u were just looking at the wroung boat it the one that shots thats reavers;)+rep

ciller

Reaction score

Baize141;404207 said:
I wonder if the other Hero's will be in it as well.

Reaver is epicness. Also, did anyone else watch one of the new trailers? The one with the ship-type battle scene. Im I going mental, or is the Reaver Industries logo on the sail of the ship?

just to make it claer i was anwsering his question with the vid from he comment just befor my first+rep

Kahindes

Reaction score

I'm terribly sorry if I am wrong, but I am sure that the Logo of the Reaver Industries is on the wall of a building also. At about.....00:32 where there is a beggar asking for money? Not sure but I am pretty sure that is the same logo as on the ship and the T-shirt at the beginning of this topic.

Very sorry if I'm wrong, or not doing this right. I am very new to this forums and posting on forums in general.

Reaction score

Kahindes;404858 said:
I'm terribly sorry if I am wrong, but I am sure that the Logo of the Reaver Industries is on the wall of a building also. At about.....00:32 where there is a beggar asking for money? Not sure but I am pretty sure that is the same logo as on the ship and the T-shirt at the beginning of this topic.

Very sorry if I'm wrong, or not doing this right. I am very new to this forums and posting on forums in general.

Nah Your not wrong, I noticed the posters too don't worry about it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.