• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Next Games You Want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Next Games You Want?

Seigfried said:
Well then MMOs aside I suppose you have not heard of the upcoming Might & Magic: Dark Messiah, a game that is said to rival Oblivion if not better it.

I doubt anything for next 2 years will better oblivion, it has more depth and replayability than any game ive ever played!

I mean how many games have said they will be Halo beaters to heighten sales and havent even touched it.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Dark Messiah has been said to have much more depth through movement and actions than Oblivion such as being able to strike certain parts of the enemy instead of just the whole body, and from the knowledge of playing past Might & Magic games there will be some pretty good replay value.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Dark Messiah has been said to have much more depth through movement and actions than Oblivion such as being able to strike certain parts of the enemy instead of just the whole body, and from the knowledge of playing past Might & Magic games there will be some pretty good replay value.

By depth i meant, going about the game how you wish doing quests the way you want to and getting items how you want to and not being pushed down a path. I like the idea of certain parts of body damage.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

Well what you stated is a good form of depth as well, M & M(no not the candy) always gave you paths of good and evil. Not to mention paths that corresponded woth your job. Which makes me ask this: Are there any form of classes or jobs in Oblivion, or is that all just free-based too?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
Well what you stated is a good form of depth as well, M & M(no not the candy) always gave you paths of good and evil. Not to mention paths that corresponded woth your job. Which makes me ask this: Are there any form of classes or jobs in Oblivion, or is that all just free-based too?

By classes what do you mean? As in Archer, Mage, Theif, Warrior etc? If so yeah there are, not so much any jobs though you work for Guilds and get paid by them etc and you can invest in stores and houses to make money.

Status
Not open for further replies.