• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nice to be here

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reynard

Nice to be here

Wow, I have heard about the site and have passed through the first page once or twice before, but seeing the constant news being published as well as the ever growing community, my atention has been captured. Its been a long time since Fable has had such a community and of course, all previous sites have gone down to rubble as im sure a few of you may know.

Sites are still springing up here and there, but most if not all are created from a sudden inspiration yet dont hold design and much less a will to run well. This I can see has already established itself firm under and will last for ages to come.

Anyhow, as I usually do, im always browsing around the Lionhead forums (there are more spammers than you can actually see); and out of a sudden I see projectego (the member), reply to one of my posts. I wasnt aware that you were a member of the LH community unless you previously went by another name. So saying... from that I came by following your signature link.

It will be great to keep in contact. And of course, its always hard to pressure Lionhead for info (which of course now even Microsoft themselves wont pass anything up), so it'll be a good opotunity to see if we can have any resonating effects on them.

ps: Im not the webmaster of alterego any more, we switched to egomaniacs now. ^_^

again. great site and community. ta da.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Nice to be here

Hi there and good to have you here, nice intro aswel and i understand where you coming from ^_^

Good to see someone from EgoManiacs here aswel especcily you and good luck to you. Thought i had seen your face and username somewhere, i was scanning through your site the other day and looking at your staff pages. Glad you decided to do a makeover and renovation and good work with it, always good to see one of the original sites back up and running.

Thanks for all compliments they are appreiccated and best wishes for EgoManiacs :thumbsup:

Anyone not familiar EgoManiacs check out this link and follow it to their site:

Ego-Maniacs.com Site Update

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

haha another awesome score for projectego. Next we'll be on the news.

Welcome ^_^

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Hey Reynard,

Thank you very much for your kind comments, and especially for registering on our humble forums! ^_^

Best of luck with Ego-Maniacs!

Status
Not open for further replies.