• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

No DVD/CD thingy

thearthur

Reaction score
No DVD/CD thingy

hi, i need a crack or something so that you don't have to use the Fable tlc pc-dvd:w00t: can anyone send me a link plz:p

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: No DVD/CD thingy

*Grab's Large Stick* {CRACK}
You don't have to use the Fable tlc pc-dvd but you might want to go to the hospital :p

Just kidding I'm not sure what you're asking.

thearthur

Reaction score

it's like a mod(not a stick...o_O) and then you never need the cd anymore! MWUAHAHAHAhAhaha..ha...... sorry got a bit carried away.:wacko: we're talking about the pc-version....:w00t:

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

OH I see I've never heard of such a thing but it would be cool. Good luck

Z

Zingo

Wait a second! do we really approve of cracking games? Thats against copyright laws you know... he mybe have bought the game, but why would he then need a crack?

Go buy the game... lowlife

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

It's not like he is downloading the whole game or anything, just replacing the executable to be able to run without the CD inserted... unless I am confused here..

OldBoy

Reaction score

I use a no-cd patch always, for any game that I buy. Less risc of damaging your disc, and of course it's much easier - you never have to look up the disc...

And yes, I've got an original copy of Fable TLC. I think, if you like a game: buy it. People work hard to create the cool stuff for us to enjoy ;)

(I also use a 'patch' to disable the intro movies, but that's mostly due to modding. When working on a mod, I can launch Fable up to 30 times a day...)

Z

Zingo

Tsuyu;145029 said:
It's not like he is downloading the whole game or anything, just replacing the executable to be able to run without the CD inserted... unless I am confused here..

Cracks are also used to run a game without a cd-key or other kinds of protection... Atleast I am quite sure of that:p I have a few (C&C1 and AoE2, all abondonware) that are actually pirated with cracks. It replaces the executable so it doesnt check for cd-key's.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, those most likely work differently than Fable, as you do not need a CD key to run Fable, but install it. A non-CD dealy-dally for a CD you run the game from won't give you a CD-key, nor will it allow you to install the game as you would need all the CDs.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Virtual CD is also a good program to use for this.

thearthur

Reaction score

Thank you all for your support:'(, you have been so nice:D
it worked