• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

NO MORE MONEY GLITCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score
NO MORE MONEY GLITCH

I am a person who is very busy, but I play Fable when I can. I usually use the money glitch to make quick, fast money, but there's a problem. Every time I unplug from live, I go back to the load games, and it says all of my games are corrupted and cannot be loaded. Is this because of all the DLC i've downloaded, or just the fact that it was patched up, or just that my disc or hard drive is corrupted?

If anyone else is experiencing this problem, or if you know how to fix it somehow, then please tell me.

bigbob

Reaction score
Re: NO MORE MONEY GLITCH

I tried to play offline and it also said my game was corrupt, but when i connected it let me load it.

you could try deleting the patches and then trying to load your game offline.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Well the last time I deleted my patches and DLC, it still didn't work. I had to simply play offline the whole time, and after I accumulated millions through the money glitch offline, I plugged back in, and started playing it online, but I couldn't do the money glitch anymore after that. So I don't know what to do.

bigbob

Reaction score

i just tried to do it it and it worked for me. it gave me 1.5 million each time i did it.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

See, that's what I don't understand. Well that rules out the possibility that it has been patched.

bigbob

Reaction score

try deleteing the patches then letting the game reupdate. right after it updates unplug from your modem, load your game then save it. then go change your clock and see if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.