• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

no second save slot

J

jaconcox

no second save slot

has anyone figured out a way to have 2 or more heroes on the same account or do i just have to keep erasing my charachter and playing the whole way through the game to get all of the last 3 achievements?

T

Tymolus

Re: no second save slot

Well if that's true (that you can't) then if you make a new tag it'll erase all previous achievements, right? What if you start a new game on your normal tag and delete the old character, do you keep or lose achievements?

If this is true then it's my second complaint. But 2 sure ain't bad :D

S

Seargant Mitch

in the help section of the fable 2 forums, someone said that you just make a new game...press continue, and all of your previous characters on fable 2 are there...selectable to play and safe and sound..Go check it out, big discussion about it :)

T

Tymolus

oh, that. hasn't been confirmed yet. *sigh*
still waiting.

S

Seargant Mitch

same =/ methinks it should be true :)

T

Tymolus

I agree. it should be. I'm just too scared to try it myself lol

J

jaconcox

im hesitating in trying this on my main account but ill try it on a diffrent gamertag later and see if it works i hope it does

T

Tymolus

I will reward the first person who can truthfully say they've tried this and it works. I will invite that person into my world and pay them $1000 gold! (only after I'm sure that the online coop update won't make my game freeze tho, I've heard there's a problem with it)

Velez

Demonic War Lord
Reaction score

I can tell you guys that I'm pretty sure that it does work based on what I've seen when joining a friend in co-op. When joining it asks you which Hero of yours do you want to have the abilities of and have the exp and gold you earn during co-op to be transferred to. Upon asking this it shows a screen showing several "Hero" cards. Of course I only have one Hero right now so only one card had Hero details on it, the description reading off his/her title and where in the storyline that Hero is. The other cards are blank/empty. In my opinion I think that's pretty much confirmation right there. So ease up guys.

T

Tymolus

You've gotta be right man. Same thing in pub games, six hero cards and when I merged, you know, only one had a hero and the others were blank. So we've got two sources pointing to it. *takes deep breath* thanks man.

Now I'm going to my last class and then headed home to have sex with my wife!

F

Furanfenko

well didn't PM say something like "people shouldnt have to play this game twice" or something. i was kinda thinking they'd put something like this in the game, sure aint surprised anyhow.

S

Seargant Mitch

How else would we do the different ending achivements...anyways trying this tommorow when i get the game, so it'll all be over then...hopefully, tears or happyness. lol

Zebinia

Kuahana
Reaction score

I'm going to try this out right now. It better not be too late for that $1000 gold

I know you have make a different gamertag and play a new hero becuase my girlfriend has a hero on her own gamer tag on my xbox. Not sure about multiple heroes on the same gamertag though. I'll let everyone know in a minute.