• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Nobody"

N

Nekaku

"Nobody"

Wow, I can't find the spoiler function... Oh well...

This is a description of what I went through when I housesat for my Aunt just after school, I went for a long time with no human contact. I am a very social person. And I kinda felt like my Girlfriend was ignoring me, so that didn't help my state-of-mind... Please, tell me what you think.

Devoid of life, they are. Yes, that is how it is. They have plants, they have chairs, tables, desks and clocks, but they have no life. You listen and hear the whirring of the computer, the tick tocks of the clocks, the wind outside, but you don’t hear laughter, you don’t hear voices, you don’t hear merry making.

Why, you might ask, is it so empty? The answer is it’s not; only empty of emotions, empty of soul, empty of heart. It’s merely a place of solitude. Its quiet reminder that time is passing, the thoughts looming through the few hallways, the voom of the fridge in the bright kitchen.

Who, you might also ask, lives here? For now, I do, would be my response. I alone, in this monstrous house of rooms unused, corners unseen, whispers unheard. I would always say I’m in the best of physical health, but in the case of the mind, I can’t honestly and justly say “I’m Fine.” You see, when you don’t talk to anyone and nobody talks to you, you start to know one another quite well. The only problem is that Nobody is quite a harsh man that deems himself very important. He tries to get to know Everybody and on rare occasions he’ll try to talk to Somebody as well. When Nobody enters the room, there is a cold chill and with his angered expression, cut wrists, black eyes and burnt arms, you feel as though you want to be in the company of Anything. You don’t care what you do, you just do it without thinking.

Nobody is a vile creature lurking behind every corner, he fills these empty rooms with despair and haunts my every thought Laughing as I cry, he kicks my back. As he watches me in my agony, he plots his next move. And every time I look back he smiles at me and says; “Your mine, and Nobody else’s!” And he laughs. The sunlight outside is all but shadows through the windows, the window seals are bars. There is no escape. There is no hope. Even when there is a promise of such, I cry away.