• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Noooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score
Noooooo!

Alright ive started fable 2 for the fourth time already because my other characters stuffed up in some way or form. Last time i had a fully decked out charater had all good weaps all GGs all Silver keys and there i was "Saving Please do not switch off console" and what does my friend do comes over and takes the disk out and puts GH3 in "woops dude did you save it?" :O(blank stare from me):O then every time i tried to load it it froze!

Im not getting angry at fable i still enjoy it in fact i love:wub: it i cant put it down
well this is off the topic back to business since i had three achievements left and my almost done character was destoryed by a button mashing music game ive restarted and have attempted getting the completionist
(i also need doll collecter and ruler of albion) i went online after playing fable for a few hours and went 2 fable2.com to get the expresion from playing the mini game and the book and dye isnt in the chest i loaded and reloaded and played it offline then online even made another character but it wasnt there i got the LE is that why because the chest is open?

if anyone has these achievements could i add you and join your game it would save me hours of replaying

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
Re: Noooooo!

if the items don't show up in the chest, they will show up in the shops

MagnaSparda

The True Hero of Skill
Reaction score

i can get you the completionist....

MasterJh

Reaction score

I don't think it works the way you think it does dude...You don't join someone's game who allready has the achievement you want and then you automatically get it, you have to physically see them unlock the achievement...

MagnaSparda

The True Hero of Skill
Reaction score

i know...dude... and im telling him. i can get him the completionist... so calm down

MasterJh

Reaction score

No, i meant HE is saying that if you allready have it then can he come to your game and get it...I wasn't haven't a go at you, i was telling the first poster that you physically have to witness it or get it yourself.

MagnaSparda

The True Hero of Skill
Reaction score

ok then. i apologize for my comments then MasterJh

MasterJh

Reaction score

No problem, i am a bit of an asshole some times so i'm used to peopel having a go at me =P

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score

I heard that if someone has the completionist they can remove 1 ability then add it back on the achievement appears for the person who joined there game thats what i meant by already having these achievements, and also trading dolls for dollcatcher and then dosnt ruler of albion continously apply if someone has already gone above 2.5mil, if not can someone explain? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.