• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

North Korea warns of nuclear war.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
What about South Korea?

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
North Korea would never launch a nuclear war with America... because in North Korea Americans are regarded as
"The Aggressors"... they would have to launch the largest propaganda march ever created aimed at making them think America started it first. Pretty much impossible.
They also will be expecting widespread food shortages this winter,
and the only city that is even remotely "nice" and worthy is Pyongyang... 1 city and thats the only city worth fighting for. America would just launch 1 nuclear missile and the entire government would be destroyed. The entire symbol of North Korea and "police state" ideals would be instantly destroyed. Never worry about any of China's allies launching a nuclear war... because the Chinese know that we would revoke all the American bonds it bought a couple years ago.. and continues to buy. It's a war of economics.... with highly established nations like the U.S and China.... you don't fight on a battle field unless it's the stock markets and banks. They would much rather buy us all out than risk being defeated in outright war.......

IDontKnow

Reaction score
That Kind of reminds me of the Opium wars.(Somehow..)

As someone said...North Korea is Life s Equivalent of your average forum troll.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
That Kind of reminds me of the Opium wars.(Somehow..)

As someone said...North Korea is Life s Equivalent of your average forum troll.

North Korea is a cyst, it will anyways be the cyst of planet earth and everyone from north korea has cysts in their brains that make them think the big cyst that leads them is the god cyst. You think they're the "real life tolls" well.. Yes... and they also literally troll the YouTube video's spreading the truth about their horrific country.
"Pyongyang812 @Garfield736, Great leader praises people for good deed gives us hope against American Aggressors."
morons.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
North Korea would never launch a nuclear war with America... because in North Korea Americans are regarded as
"The Aggressors"... they would have to launch the largest propaganda march ever created aimed at making them think America started it first. Pretty much impossible.

All the other points I agree with, but that one is flawed, North Korea has a very propaganda filled and misleading education system, and it isn't hard to make a country think another country stuck first, America thought about doing it several times, may have done it a few times.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Kimmy boy isn't going to do ****. He's trying to make himself look like he's got a dick regardless of his height, he's just trying to show his son how to run a country since his soon will soon take over, even though he's not exactly a good role model. If North Korea were to start an attack, China may attack them for the sake of the economy, because if North Korea were to start a nuclear war it would doom economies like a motherfucker, and China wouldn't like that, so it would be better to lose one customer rather than three. So they would have to worry about China. But if China doesn't join, they would still have to fight off South Korean forces, American Forces, most likely loads of other UN and NATO countries as well. I'm not sure if anybody can afford a war though right now.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
North Korea would never launch a nuclear war with America... .

But they would nuke South Korea. See the thing is that the US has promised South Korea full support in the event of a war breaking out between South and North Korea. I do believe China is backing up North Korea as well, and we don't want a U.S vs. China conflict, no siree.

So the issue at hand is not North Korea nuking America or somesuch, but instigating a nuclear war with South Korea which would spark retaliation from the U.S and friends.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
It'll a war of who has more powerful friends, just like WWI was.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, really. America has Duke Nukem and Chuck Norris.

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...

And he's all outta gum.

L0ki

The Six Gun Caballero
Reaction score
Doesn't matter, really. America has Duke Nukem and Chuck Norris.

It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...

And he's all outta gum.

And has balls of steel.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Kimmy boy isn't going to do s***. He's trying to make himself look like he's got a dick regardless of his height, he's just trying to show his son how to run a country since his soon will soon take over, even though he's not exactly a good role model. If North Korea were to start an attack, China may attack them for the sake of the economy, because if North Korea were to start a nuclear war it would doom economies like a motherfucker, and China wouldn't like that, so it would be better to lose one customer rather than three. So they would have to worry about China. But if China doesn't join, they would still have to fight off South Korean forces, American Forces, most likely loads of other UN and NATO countries as well. I'm not sure if anybody can afford a war though right now.

But we all run the risk of him headbutting us in the shin. And I wouldn't put it past him...

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score
If North Korea were to start an attack, China may attack them for the sake of the economy, because if North Korea were to start a nuclear war it would doom economies like a motherfucker

Except the sale of weapons would skyrocket.

IDontKnow

Reaction score
It'll a war of who has more powerful friends, just like WWI was.

Don't forget numbers, and to some degree, Skilled Generals. I heard, Even though it may be untrue WWI could of ended 2years before it really did end.

Fenrir

Resident Profanitarian
Reaction score
Any one else looking forward to the game Homefront? I sure am.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, Homefront is looking pretty sweet.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
But they would nuke South Korea. See the thing is that the US has promised South Korea full support in the event of a war breaking out between South and North Korea. I do believe China is backing up North Korea as well, and we don't want a U.S vs. China conflict, no siree.

So the issue at hand is not North Korea nuking America or somesuch, but instigating a nuclear war with South Korea which would spark retaliation from the U.S and friends.

North Korea will (most likely) always be supported by China, because if the North Falls then that would be 1 less communist government in Asia, and the Chinese people would wonder why the North's inevitable economic recovery is surpasing the Chinese by tenfold due to a most likely capitalistic setup and reform.
Like I said, it wouldn't happen in the first place. China knows that we are the South's largest allie. China still knows we are more powerful than them, and the chinese government wouldn't dare allow the North to nuke the South, but if the North went behind the Chinese' back, suspect abandonment as resent by the Chinese directed at the North.
Lets hope the U.S is planning an assasination, and lets hope those damned Wikifreaks dont find out!( >_<)/*

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
Satan Bless them, fighting the good fight.
Not if they release a leak of assassination! otherwise, yes i agree.
oh, and a small question!? so you and Tsuyu(?) both replied to me, so it would be double posting if i replied to each of you individually? how do i notify both people in one reply? :)! sorry... new to this lol.