• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

O' Where has my Doggie Gone???

Status
Not open for further replies.

NobleRodhos

Reaction score
O' Where has my Doggie Gone???

I seem to have lost my best bud... I finished the game and still had my dog, got all 50 gargoyles and headed to the Trove... after getting the weapon I resurfaced on Bowerstone... only to realize my best bud was not there with me... I went back into the Trove to see if he was there... no dice... I paused my game to see if I could find him on the map... it showed him near the Market... So i went there and he's nowhere to be found... Funny thing is now the expressions for the dog are gone as well and the pawprint no longer shows on the map... this makes no sense to me at all other than it possibly being a glitch... Any suggestions??? *(on and I have tried the Island thingy too)

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
Re: O' Where has my Doggie Gone???

what choice did you choose when you completed the game?

Libellule

Reaction score

If you chose anything but love at the end, he's gone forever. I know, I miss 'em too D:

HW_Vigo

Reaction score

you can get him back with the knothole island add-on

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

HW_Vigo;398646 said:
you can get him back with the knothole island add-on

This, it's called "Cheet-urs Crypt". Hard to miss. Go to the graveyard area to the left immediately after you ascend over the hill from the docks. You should see a large crypt with a dog statue on top of it. Get one of the villagers to follow you.

After that, walk towards the crypt. The doors will open, and though it may take some time, the person following you will eventually walk in. After that your dog will pop out good as it was before you lost it.

I know that works if you chose something other than "Love" at the end of the main storyline. It may also work if you're experiencing a glitch, but I have no proof to back that up. It's worth a try though.

It's also worth mentioning that using the crypt doesn't count as a sacrifice (though it technically is). The individual will be gone, but you're not going to have your morality affected in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.