• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oakfield temple of light destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo115

Reaction score
Oakfield temple of light destroyed

Hi I seen on a forum that you can get a legendery weapon from the temple of light (cant remember which one) but when I went to start donating to get it the temple was destroyed. Does the temple get rebuilt or is there another way I can get it?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Oakfield temple of light destroyed

It was destroyed because you either did not help the Temple of Light before your trip to the Spire, or you helped the Temple of Shadows. Either way, the Temple of Light will not be rebuilt. You have to start a new game if you want the Rising Sun (legendary cleaver).

Daniel Ray

The Wizard From The East
Reaction score

Necromancer11;353602 said:
It was destroyed because you either did not help the Temple of Light before your trip to the Spire, or you helped the Temple of Shadows. Either way, the Temple of Light will not be rebuilt. You have to start a new game if you want the Rising Sun (legendary cleaver).

Necromancer11 is right.. there is no turning back in this one

Soulwithlife

Reaction score

If you didn't do the defend the temple of light quest, your stuck.

SgtSmitty07

Reaction score

Yea, you're screwed. You could just trade online for the weapon that you can get from there, but you won't be able to do donations for large amounts of xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.