• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oakvale in the Snowglobe (See the future)

FableBoy

Reaction score
Oakvale in the Snowglobe (See the future)

When i am walking arould Oakvale in the cursed snowglobe I notice the if this is supposidly before the shadows attack, the that means that the shadows built the graveyard area with all of the tombs. That makes me wonder why they would do that. It makes me question their motives. Because in Oakvale there is a small graveyard but in wraithmarsh there is a huge one. So did the shadows build the graveyard?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Re: Oakvale in the Snowglobe (See the future)

Not all of Wraithmarsh used to be Oakvale.

FableBoy

Reaction score

But when you are walking on the path to the schoolhouse in oakvale you reach the school and when you walk on wraithmarsh the ruins are on top of the school so someone must have added that all

Destro23

Reaction score

to reach the school in wraithmarsh start at bloodstone road, head backward into the area and take the left gate. if you reach the troll you've gone too far
those ruins that end the path you mentioned actually serve as an exit and not an entrance.

FableBoy

Reaction score

Thanks I got confused because there is that ledge there blocking the way to the school.

Destro23

Reaction score

Its a trixy spot, that's why you need a little help. I found it on my own on like my 50th replay. Its like the old tin mine or ashfield house.