• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

oakvale

D

dizrim

oakvale

when i played fable 1 i would always spend my time in oakvale doing every thing you could think of because it was so peaceful, then i got fable 2. it was the best after a while i got ferther into the game and went to the "new" oakvale. i was so suprised when i saw it all destroyed and flooded :(. why do you think lionhead turned a peaceful town into a **** hole?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score
Re: oakvale

They did it because....
Reaver sacrifices the town to attain eternal youth, no one around slowly turned the area into a swamp filled with death.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

U can get back to real Oakvale with See the Future DLC. But it will be empty :(

Ceh913

Reaction score

they needed to change things, it had been 500 years, besides, they replaced it wiv oakfield

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Maybe Oakvale will be back in Fable 3?

Varlin

The Usurper
Reaction score

I like Wraithmarsh the best of all the areas of Fable II, imo, especially when compared to Snowglobe from See The Future, which, frankly didn't impress me much as a version of Oakvale...

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

I just miss the Bordello in the Dark Woods. :(

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

R3kt4l Raid3r;299959 said:
I just miss the Bordello in the Dark Woods. :(
lol yeah man

L

Liddycoat

I miss the hero's guild and all the clothing you get there. It would look awesome to have my character looking like Altiar from Assassin's Creed.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

The "See The Future" oakvale didn't feel like the original oakvale. Ohh how I miss getting storn owners drunk and stealing all there treasure XD

Dr KillJoy

Dark Paladin
Reaction score

I MISS OAKVALE the best town it the game maybe they will bring out downloadable content with a quest titled the reconstruction were you lead a group of workers to the ruins of Oakvale and you help them reconstuct it and a cutscene will show you ten years into the future and the town is as peaceful in the first Fable but this quest would have to be done before you go to the spire

M

Manguy17

ruined oakvale looked cool but creepy, the see the future one was kinda dissapointing, it wasnt the same, i thought when it said that it would link fable1 to fable2 it meant that you would go and see the old hero as a child and then take part in the attack or somthing...