• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

"Obama won 'cause dem n***ers voted for 'im!"

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
So I've been browsing the web, and I've come across a lot of people with this sentiment. Which is ironic because how many white Republican presidents have gotten into office because all those racist, white, Christian, Republicans voted them in?

Probably all of them? Of course, with the duped white middle-class in tow. Naturally.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of political Facebook statuses consisting of my Republican friends raging.

I get it. He won. My coffee cup is empty too and no amount of crying will produce more coffee within it... or make the coffee less black, for that matter. :lol:

Now lets spend the next 4 years seeing if we can't get a 3rd party man into office.

IN OTHER NEWS: Right after the winner was announced, Colorado and Washington became the first two states to fully legalize marijuana. An age restriction has been imposed, as with alcohol. Now it's only a matter of time before all those angry old racists are surrounded by a horde of tokin' stoners constantly whining about the environment and stuff, man.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
You forgot to mention how muslims rigged the votes because Obama is actually a muslim and is planning to hand America over to the middle east. Also he's not an actual citizen.

(If case you don't watch Fox (more like Faux amirite) news: They have actually said these things.)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
You're wrong. He's a secret Communist who was kidnapped from Africa, raised and born in the Soviet Union until he was shipped to Africa and indoctrinated as a Muslim, and then to Hawaii to become President. I think it was the combined effort of the Jews and the Muslims. All that Middle Eastern conflict is just to throw us off.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
IN OTHER NEWS: Right after the winner was announced, Colorado and Washington became the first two states to fully legalize marijuana. An age restriction has been imposed, as with alcohol. Now it's only a matter of time before all those angry old racists are surrounded by a horde of tokin' stoners constantly whining about the environment and stuff, man.

When I heard this, I was literally so happy. I rang up all my friends and wished I lived in Colorado or Washington. Progress!

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
The only thing now is that Colorado and Washington are going to have some trouble with the federal government. Damn you, supremacy clause!

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I live in Texas, one of the heaviest republican states in the union. I don't bother discussing politics at school. I just say, "Yeah, okay," and move on.

About f*cking time, a comment I can relate to.