• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

ok ok im new how do you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranger

Legendary Swordsman
Reaction score
Re: ok ok im new how do you

At around midnight make sure your wife is in your house and near your bed. Just keep giving her expressions like "Manly arm pump" etc. She will then ask you to come to bed with her.

L

Liberator

hpdarkman said:

Erm...if you don't know the answer to that question, then I wonder how we're going to help you. :blush: :D :lol: :p

Seriously, though, another way to get your hero's wife to have sex with him in Fable is to get his wife to follow him to the bed, and then have the hero stand by the bed in his underwear. Getting your wife "in the mood" this way works best if the hero has an Attractiveness level close to +100. Having tattoos that the NPCs find sexy accomplishes this pretty easily.

And in most cases you don't have to wait until nighttime to get the hero's wife to have sex with him. The only woman that typically requires for it to be nighttime for her to feel frisky is Lady Grey.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

You know, you people make me wonder how you know so much about this topic. I think I might have to do with *cough* no girlfriend *cough*.

Just joking. Mwahahahahahaha!

K

Kneo

Liberator said:
And in most cases you don't have to wait until nighttime to get the hero's wife to have sex with him. The only woman that typically requires for it to be nighttime for her to feel frisky is Lady Grey.
This is quoted for truth. All my other wives do not have a care what time of day it is. And all I did was heal her, strike some poses, and she'd turn green ready to move some furniture around~. :blush:

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Ranger said:
At around midnight make sure your wife is in your house and near your bed. Just keep giving her expressions like "Manly arm pump" etc. She will then ask you to come to bed with her.

It doesn't have to be midnite it doesn't even have to be at your house just do expressions.....:p

D

DrZoid

Seigfried said:
You know, you people make me wonder how you know so much about this topic. I think I might have to do with *cough* no girlfriend *cough*.

Just joking. Mwahahahahahaha!

:lol:
....harsh

H

hpdarkman

yeah yeah y,know i actually beat the game b4 i learned how to have sex and i beat it in 9 hrs not bad for a beginner i think

D

DrZoid

hpdarkman said:
yeah yeah y,know i actually beat the game b4 i learned how to have sex and i beat it in 9 hrs not bad for a beginner i think

Its not about 'beating' the game, its about having fun doing whatever you want in a game.....in my opinion anyway
I thought the story was a bit weak to be honest and and barely followed it as i spent hours just messing around and doing occasional quests....

oh and welcome to the forums :D

H

hpdarkman

yo thx yeah but now after playin after you beat it you cant even take quests and the guild it history so now what do i do

D

DrZoid

hpdarkman said:
yo thx yeah but now after playin after you beat it you cant even take quests and the guild it history so now what do i do

You wonder around for about 10 mins watching people kiss your feet, or cower before you...
Then you start a new game and compelte it in a different way...woooo! :lol:

L

Liberator

hpdarkman said:

You get "Fable: The Lost Chapters." :lol:

Seriously, though, if you get "The Lost Chapters" you can start new quests once the game is technically "over" and you can still wander around the Guild. Granted, you can't talk to the Guildmaster any more, but you can still do stuff there.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

DrZoid said:
You wonder around for about 10 mins watching people kiss your feet, or cower before you...
Then you start a new game and compelte it in a different way...woooo! :lol:

Agreed, i wandered around for ages buying everything and killing things everywhere as nothing could stop me.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Agreed, i wandered around for ages buying everything and killing things everywhere as nothing could stop me.

Yeah;)

E

Elektrikskratch

make sure you go to Greatwood Bordello lol

L

Liberator

Elektrikskratch said:

Except that the bordello wasn't in the original version of the game.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Elektrikskratch said:

Yeah that's always fun unless your gonna go **** Pretty Polly.:sick: :sick: :sick:

Or if you're dressing up like a girl and wearing the wig lookin to make some money.:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

E

Elektrikskratch

yeah what i did was **** pretty polly up

K

Kneo

Dark Drakan said:

Yep, this is what I did. I took over every city, from house to house. Went through Twinblades camp a couple times, wiping out every citizen there-in, and twice on Sundays.
Bowerstone sucked though, cuz they have kids. :( BUT fear not, those kids respawn, but what's strange about that is, you can have the butterflies going around your head and the respawned children will always be afraid of you! It's also stupid, that I, the savior of Albion can't carry my own weapon ANYWHERE I FEEL LIKE. So i had to slay them bare knuckled, with my pimp hat on. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.